Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: really neat finish  (Read 2005 times)

Offline guitarfreak217

really neat finish
« on: March 26, 2005, 04:59:46 PM »
Has anyone on here seen a Parker with this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/guitarfreak217/mattparker01.jpg
finish on it?

really neat finish

Offline Munkipuss

really neat finish
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 05:41:35 PM »
The band is Muse. I remember seeing them on TV playing the Glastonbury Festival, here in the UK.... and if memory serves, close-ups of the guitarist, Matt Bellamy, revealed that he had just stuck refelctive stickers all over his fly... it's not a factory finish... just a cheapo DIY job...

really neat finish

Offline telecasterkid

• http://www.burningindecember.com
really neat finish
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 06:47:34 PM »
Love that BAND!!! I just recently heard some of their music on DirecTV free concert. They are awesome!!!
Kevin Schertell
www.burningindecember.com
www.myspace.com/burnin12
CD "No Way Out" Available now!

Music Boulevard, Inc.
1232-2 Blanding Blvd.
Orange Park, Fl. 32065
904-276-2520
musicboulevard@earthlink.net
Owner/President

really neat finish

Offline LiquidAmber

really neat finish
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 07:54:12 PM »
Interesting, I didn't know Muse used Parkers.  I'm not a big emo fan, but that gains them a little street cred in my book : )
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 07:54:39 PM by LiquidAmber »

really neat finish

Offline guitarfreak217

really neat finish
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 10:30:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by LiquidAmber

Interesting, I didn't know Muse used Parkers.  I'm not a big emo fan, but that gains them a little street cred in my book : )

Actually, they couldn't be any further from emo. He doesn't use the Parker anymore. Now he's using 6 guitars. 5 of which were built specifically for him by Hugh Manson in the UK. The other was a used 7-string that Hugh Manson had built for a guy but he ended up giving it back. Hmm... I think that that is about the coolest looking finish for a Fly. I am also thinking of getting a Fly Mojo once I have the $2500 to spend on a guitar. But that won't be for a while. Since I'm 16 and without a job.