"Brainverms come crawling and creeping and eat you when you're sleeping."

Uh Oh

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
Uh Oh
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 08:07:19 AM »
And that's before they get married !

I can't say that I agree with her smirky little attitude beforehand. Or video tapping the melodrama to post on utube. Hot or not I couldn't put up with that. And there is a good chance this is staged for whatever reason.

On the other hand I'm glad she had the balls to do what his parents did not.

[:I]Well maybe I could put up with it. She is pretty hot.[:I]

A few Flys in my soup
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 08:09:01 AM by Bill »
A few Flys in my soup

Uh Oh

Offline mountaindewaddict

Uh Oh
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 04:42:19 PM »
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

Casey

Gear: Parker Fly Deluxe (in Ruby Red), Digitech GNX4, other stuff...
God Bless!
Casey

Gear: Parker Fly Deluxe, Parker PDF60, Way Huge, Digitech / Hardwire, Line 6, Source Audio,T-Rex, and TC Electronic Pedals, Egnater amps, other stuff... God Bless!

Uh Oh

Offline danjazzny

Uh Oh
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 04:58:40 PM »
Uh oh! [:0][:D]

'97 Alex Artist 4lbs12oz; '99 Simonized Artist 4lbs13oz; '97 Custom TransRed Artist 4lbs9oz; '98 Custom 3-Tone Sunburst Artist (Hardtail)5lbs2oz; '96 Dayn Deluxe (Hardtail)5lbs; Line6 Flextone 3 Amp; Line 6 Vetta II Amp
'99 Simonized Artist 4lbs13oz; '97 TransRed Artist 4lbs9oz; '00 TransCherry Classic w/SD's 5lbs3oz; Line 6 Vetta II

Uh Oh

Offline sybersitizen

Uh Oh
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 06:49:35 PM »
I saw it. My recollection: A young woman lying in bed holds a video camera above her face. She says it's 3AM and her boyfriend isn't with her. She says he's probably on the couch playing video games as he's been doing for months instead of looking for a job. She gets up and walks into their living room, talking as she goes. Her comments are sprinkled with profanities. The boyfriend is seen on the couch playing a video game. She asks him if he knows what time it is; he says something noncommital. She says something else to him and sets the camera down on a table, pointing toward the television. There's more yelling and profanities, a loud noise follows, and then we see the woman hitting and destroying some object near the television, presumably the video game console. She yells some more, saying now he can get a job to pay for it. He starts yelling too. He runs over and grabs her, they struggle and yell some more. The end.

I'm glad it's gone.

'01 Fly Deluxe|'69 SG Standard
'01 Fly Deluxe|'69 SG Standard|'69 EB-3|Pignose Strat|Savannah SGO-16CE|Glen Burton GE47|Dean Vendetta 7-String|Loog 3-String|Fishman Aura Spectrum|Roland Amplifiers

Uh Oh

Offline Strandwolf

• http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577969013
Uh Oh
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 10:45:12 AM »
She had a beauteous face.
There are plenty of YT vids that feature people getting the stuffing stomped out of them, so I'm not sure what the usage violation was. Maybe too "domestic" rather than "street".

It was some fine cinema verite. Probably viewable elsewhere on the innernets.
Parkers: Pick, cap, T-shirt, clock, and other assorted accouterments

Uh Oh

Offline BrainWorm

Uh Oh
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 02:08:58 AM »
On some of the YouTube videos you've got to look at them quick before they disappear. I thought the girl was angry because she was working, going to school and paying the bills while life in the lap of luxury boyfriend was lying around playing video games. And then  he has the nerve to ask her to fetch him something to drink while he is hard at work lying on the couch with a game controller.