Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Adrian Belew Signature Fly  (Read 2018 times)

Offline vito1

Adrian Belew Signature Fly
« on: February 06, 2010, 03:21:25 PM »
Can you get this in any color or just Tangerine? Anyone try this Monster yet? TIA

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Offline flyofmyeye

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 04:15:52 PM »
Artic silver, dusty black and lime gold (one of my favorites!) are also currently available. I have yet to be lucky enough to try one. I've seen Adrian make full use of it though with the Power Trio and Crimson too.

Offline stevie axeman

• http://www.myspace.com/stevieaxeman
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 05:06:41 AM »
Yep - I demoed it at teh Factory last year - awesome instrument. There are some design constraints to be aware of however - esp with teh piezo signal going down the 13-pin cable only - do a search on the forum

*New! Schecter C7 Hellraiser! ,  Blue/green-burst 09 Fly Deluxe , Natural Mahogany Fly Mojo, Brian Moore i9.13 ,Godin ACS-SA
Bogner XTC Classic (in Purple!), Fender Blues DeVille, Fishman Performer amps
Roland GR33/Digitech GNX/Fishman Aura Blender, *NEW* Sequis Motherload Elemental
Majik Blue 02 Fly Deluxe, Blue/green-burst 09 Fly Deluxe , Natural Mahogany 05 Fly Mojo, Vigier Shawn Lane, Caparison Horus,  Schecter C7 Hellraiser ,   Brian Moore i9.13 ,Godin ACS-SA
Bogner XTC Classic ,Fishman Performer amps
,Fishman Aura Blender,

Offline bithead2

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »
I just picked one up in Tangerine, though I understand there are other colors. As was said, the 13-pin connector is the way you get out, so you have to be ready to deal with that.  This is a great guitar.

CJ