Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Promo Video  (Read 3083 times)

Offline AndyI

• andyinnes.com
Promo Video
« on: November 11, 2010, 03:58:04 PM »
I did this video a few months ago whilst we were on tour, for Lehle switchers. It's an unrelated product, but I do play the Parkers briefly and discuss how I switch them and connect them to my rig onstage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL0J8r1htlI

Solo album Anthems of a Stranger out at www.andyinnes.com or on iTunes

Promo Video

Offline sybersitizen

Promo Video
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 04:12:57 PM »
Can't watch the video yet - my connection at work is dog slow. But you look very happy and excited in the photo. ;)

'01 Fly Deluxe|'69 SG Standard
'01 Fly Deluxe|'69 SG Standard|'69 EB-3|Pignose Strat|Savannah SGO-16CE|Glen Burton GE47|Dean Vendetta 7-String|Loog 3-String|Fishman Aura Spectrum|Roland Amplifiers

Promo Video

Offline mck

• http://www.futureguitarnow.com/forum/index.php?action=forum
Promo Video
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 07:10:15 PM »
Nice video. Great to see your guitars & rig in action. And some great playing too... Hope the tour went well. Cheers.

Promo Video

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
Promo Video
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 08:35:27 PM »
Wow you have a future doing demos. Parker should hire you to showcase their guitars on utube. Great clear voice with a pleasant soft British accent and a no nonsence informative approach. You could pick up a side job here.

Great job.

A few Flys in my soup
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:35:55 PM by Bill »
A few Flys in my soup

Promo Video

Offline kurrykid

Promo Video
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 09:15:29 PM »
Cool Andy...thanks for sharing.

Dave

PM20, QB
Black P6E
"Calvary Fly" Custom Mojo Single Cut
Dave

TTB DF
"Calvary Fly" Custom Mojo Single Cut
PM20, QB
Black P6E

Promo Video

Offline BrainWorm

Promo Video
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 11:06:08 PM »
Nicely done demo, I like  the no nonsence approach also.

"Brainverms come crawling and creeping and eat you when you're sleeping."
"Brainverms come crawling and creeping and eat you when you're sleeping."

Promo Video

Offline AndyI

• andyinnes.com
Promo Video
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 01:14:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill

Wow you have a future doing demos. Parker should hire you to showcase their guitars on utube. Great clear voice with a pleasant soft British accent and a no nonsence informative approach. You could pick up a side job here.

Great job.

A few Flys in my soup

Very kind of you, Bill. This first attempt was a bit rushed before a soundcheck, loud French road crew in the background, and our sax player was the cameraman, but it got the job done.

The truth of the matter is that I'd do Parker demos for free. I've been a Fly evangelist for some 15 years now, as is the case with several others of us on here. I've been thinking for a while of doing a demo that showcases the capabilities of the Parkers. I haven't seen too many videos online that really make a meal of these guitars and highlight the sonic advantages and possibilities. Of course, the thing is to do it well, or not at all.

Solo album Anthems of a Stranger out at www.andyinnes.com or on iTunes

Promo Video

Offline danjazzny

Promo Video
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 10:43:57 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by AndyI

The truth of the matter is that I'd do Parker demos for free. I've been a Fly evangelist for some 15 years now, as is the case with several others of us on here. I've been thinking for a while of doing a demo that showcases the capabilities of the Parkers. I haven't seen too many videos online that really make a meal of these guitars and highlight the sonic advantages and possibilities. Of course, the thing is to do it well, or not at all.

Fly Deluxe '96 | Fly Mojo '05 | '09 Artist | custom HSS Midi Fly | bronze fly '09 | Mesa Boogie Roadster head + cabs | AER Compact 60 | TC Electronic G System | Lehle stereo switchers + P Split | Martin OMJM Numbered John Mayer Sig| Taylor 815ce | Taylor 410ce | Taylor 8-string Bari | Fender RR Strat | Axon AX50 | Gibson Chet Atkins SST | Takamine Nylon CP132SC |  Ovation mm68 mandolin | Roland VG-99 | TC Nova System

Are you listening Parker? [:D]

'97 Alex Artist 4lbs12oz; '99 Simonized Artist 4lbs13oz; '97  TransRed Artist 4lbs9oz; '98 3-Tone Sunburst Artist (Hardtail)5lbs2oz; '99 Tobacco Sunburst Supreme 5lbs13oz; Line6 Flextone 3 Amp; Line 6 Vetta II Amp
'99 Simonized Artist 4lbs13oz; '97 TransRed Artist 4lbs9oz; '00 TransCherry Classic w/SD's 5lbs3oz; Line 6 Vetta II

Promo Video

Offline guitarmanuk

Promo Video
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 12:58:28 PM »
Andy ... that was awesome.  Your set up sounds amazing and I love your playing.  Great also to see the Nova System in your set up.  This means we have the Parker guitars and the Nova System in common.  Now if only I could play like you [:D]

www.dancineasy.co.uk - wedding/function band
www.saxandguitar.co.uk - sax and guitar duo
www.kimcypherband.co.uk - jazz/funk/blues/reggae band
David

1997 Parker Fly Classic transparent Teal Green
1997 Parker Fly Concert Butterscotch

Promo Video

Offline David Tomkins

• Advanced Member
Promo Video
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 01:53:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill
 Great clear voice with a pleasant soft British accent....

spoken like a true american!  his accent is TOTALLY south african, not British!!! [:D]

but ou're totally right about everything else - great vid and good presenter
2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo signed by Steve Vai, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!

Re: Promo Video

Offline niñoD

Re: Promo Video
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 12:56:25 PM »
Nice vid & great sounds...