Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Any possibilities of another Fly Bass?  (Read 14912 times)

Any possibilities of another Fly Bass?

Offline Dmitry

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2012, 12:17:31 PM »
Hello, excuse that I write by means of the computer translator - I don't know English language. I from Russia - as the musician play for a long time in different groups - recently have passed to a bass guitar. Long time used a cheap Chinese guitar, at convenience of game sufficient for the beginner, it doesn't satisfy me on a sound more and more. Been going to get more expensive and qualitative tool I "Parker" (4 strings) has looked narrowly at bass guitars. Shops in Russia offer some models, but on the Internet the country-manufacturer frequently isn't underlined. It would not be desirable to take the Korean tool. What it is possible to tell about the given model? Its price isn't so great (approximately 1000 US dollars) - that for Russia concerning tools of known marks very moderate position. Where it is made and how much reliable (Parker-bass) has read at a forum about a problem with some models. In advance thanks for the answer, yours faithfully Dmitry.http://www.muzzshop.ru/showmodel.php?rid=14&bid=544&cid=3086&mid=28543

Offline 908ssp

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
That's Korean. They make some good instruments. Good luck, Moio sudno na vozdušnoy poduške polno ugrey.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 09:19:13 AM by 908ssp »
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG

Offline Dmitry

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2012, 10:56:44 AM »
Thanks for the answer, but to me would be desirable to have the original American tool, unfortunately them don't sell in Russia and I not to time didn't meet a bass guitar Parker at Internet auctions where probably to buy such four-string model of manufacture of the USA through a network? It is possible were in the use (to me to be pleasant the design!!!))).

Offline jpleong

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 11:15:42 AM »
There is a new American-made Parker coming: http://www.parkerguitars.com/Basses/ but it is more expensive than the one you were looking at (with many better features and build quality, too).

My favorite basses are Warwick, G&L, and Ibanez. Perhaps you will have better luck finding one of these three brands in Russia?

JP
2007 Fly Mojo Singlecut -STOLEN :(
MM Quilted-Maple Cherryburst
2009 Nitefly Mojo
Natural
2013 PDF105
Blackburst

Offline Dmitry

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 12:26:32 PM »
Thanks for the answer, higher price it is not terrible, it is better to save up money for the good tool. I had enough control over guitars and bass guitars of manufacture of China, Korea, Malaysia and Indonesia what to doubt their quality. At good enough level of assemblage they often use badly prepared tree and cheap electronics. New basses from Parker I already saw on this site, but at them more traditional design. Warwick are very popular in Russia, but to find the original tool made in Germany hard - basically it is the Korean PRO-series and Chinese Rock-Bass by Warwick. Among all tools made in branches quite good copies sometimes come across, but one of 5 - 10 tools as a rule "sounds". At purchase through a network there is no guarantee that you will get a good copy. Warwick too very much it to be pleasant to me - if I will not find Parker-bass satisfying to my inquiries, I will buy FNA JazzMan is to make much easier - in Germany at me many friends - can bring the original tool.