Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Parker Fly Deluxe Bass For Sale..SOLD, But I have a another as well  (Read 3062 times)

Offline RandyD

The natural has sold, but I have a red 4  string i might be talked into selling if intrested. Let me know !!!!!

This is a Beautiful example of a very rare guitar. There are NO dings, scratches or nicks. NO belt rash, discoloration or imperfections. I had been looking for one of these for 5 years and bought this one sight unseen and had no disappointments. Here are a few of the bullet points:
•   Quilted Maple Top and Back
•   Body is 12 Layers of Acoustic Guitar Top-grade Sitka Spruce
•   24 Fret Solid Mahogany Neck
•   12 Layers of Mahogany-wrapped Carbon Cloth Topped w Carbon-glass Fret board
•   Figured Maple Headstock
•   2 Custom-wound DiMarzio Ultra Jazz Pickups
•   Fishman Active Piezo Pickup
•   Fishman Preamp/Mixer System
•   Gig Bag Included ( I will ship it to you in a hard shell for protection)
•   Available Colors:
•   Natural, Red

These were only made in the Parker factory from Oct 2002 to August 2003 before Parker sold out to Washburn. From there the fourth bullet point was removed which took away from the tone. This bass has that bullet point. The serial number on this one is 0303282USA. Which means it was made in March of 2003 and was the 282 guitar built that month. In the 8 months of production there were only about 300 of these basses made. The only reason I am selling it is that I have three of the 4 strings . Plus I am in a cash bind or I would just keep it in the collection.

I am listing at $1750.00
Give me a call. Thanks, Randy- 214-796-7701
 Please email me at dugas17@yahoo.com

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:28:43 AM by RandyD »

Re: Parker Fly Deluxe 5 string Bass For Sale..DEAD MINT CONDITION !!!PICS ADDED

Offline bno

Beautiful. 

For Sale - Teenager, occasionally mows lawn and puts his dishes in the sink.  $1750 cash. 
'94 Fly Deluxe
Listen first, then play.