Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: parker 12 string?  (Read 2090 times)

Offline lazaraga

parker 12 string?
« on: December 05, 2005, 10:19:10 AM »
how about a parker 12 string?
it could have piezo's under the octave strings only, so you can blend in as much as you want?

a rigorously setup 12 string is a good thing!

peace

parker 12 string?

Offline pdubya

parker 12 string?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 08:30:01 PM »
I agree that a Parker 12 would be beautiful, or a double neck, or a baritone.

parker 12 string?

Offline bostjan

• http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_L3tSnijvtzp0yjselCuPrmUti1/crMEW
parker 12 string?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 03:39:26 AM »
i think a majority or at least a very large minority of the forum agrees.

there have been many threads on twelve strings, baritones, seven strings, doublenecks, and even one about mandolins.

as long as we continue to voice the hunger for these instruments, we get closer to having them available, but keep in mind that we are still a long way away from that point.

i would also like to take this opprotunity to remind anyone reading this that the fly's unbeatable action, excellent tuning stability, and light weight would make it hands down the best candidate for a twelve/seven string baritone/double neck electric solidbody.

but i will take what i can get, and be very happy that parker is doing as well as it is with so many other guitar manufacturers stagnating (*achoogibson*) or becoming lame (*coughespcough*) or outright discontinuing their entire non-import line (*ahembcrich*) ... sorry, i must be coming down with a cold.  anyway, we all know parker is the bomb, but we're just nicely asking you guys to be even more the bomb for those of us with short attention spans in the world of ubiquitous twenty-five and some inch six string single neck guitars.  [:D]