Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Aloha!  (Read 2442 times)

Offline shipjaguy

Aloha!
« on: May 20, 2013, 05:46:00 PM »
Hello all!
Just wanted to check in. I gained some great info from this forum while I was researching what bass to buy and just wanted to say thanks!
I picked up a used USA Fly bass about 6 months ago and I just gotta say wow!!!
The thing that drew me to the instrument in the the beginning was its uniqueness. I just looked beautiful to me. But, after playing for a while I am realizing everyday, what an incredible piece of art and engineering that I happened upon. The soul that's embedded in this instrument is inspiring!
I walked into a local relic store and was planning on getting myself a decent starter set up.(Bass, Amp and nick nacks) I was asking around and the guy behind the counter pulled the Fly out from the corner. Since the bass was more expensive then what I wanted to spend on my whole set up I said "nah... I don't think so." and he says " why don't you plug it in while you check out the amps?"
DOH!!!!
I walked out a half an hour later with the Fly Bass and no nick nacks... and I could not have been happier! This is definately a keeper!
Thanks for all of your great info so that I could find my muse...
Can't seem to figure out how to post pics...

Re: Aloha!

Offline Nefarius

• The Nefarius Homepage
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 02:22:07 AM »
Congratulations and welcome to the forum, we don't have that many (Parker) bass players here.

You can't actually post pictures, you'll have to upload them to a server you've got access to or to one of the free image hosting websites and then post the link to that resource.

Greetings...
Nef

Offline shipjaguy

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 03:24:16 AM »
Thanks Nef! Glad to be here!

Offline beedubyuh

• Daemon Familiar
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 11:42:12 AM »
Congrats! Great buy :D
Parker: Fly FB4 | Waterstone: TP-12 | G&L: El Toro, L-1000, SB-1 | Peavey VB-2 | Bergantino: HT210, HT115 | GK: MB212

Offline ClausRogge

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 05:50:24 PM »
Love my Fly Bass as well :)
Parker Fly
Parker P36
Parker Fly Bass