Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Parker Mojo Dud  (Read 3109 times)

Offline 908ssp

My Parker Mojo Dud
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 08:39:52 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by dan.green

I just recieved my Mojo in the mail and am really dissappointed by the unnacceptable ammount of buzzing happening on the low E and A strings. I had my tech check it out and it's pretty clear I've got a high fret.

So I have to make a decision. Do I send the guitar in for warranty service, or do I say goodbye to Parker and return the guitar. If anyone out there has had a positive experience with Parker service, I'd love to hear it.

I've been through this twice with PRS and its why I sold them both and will never do business with them again. PRS likes to take your guitar into warranty, and then just send you back your guitar without doing any work on it. I love the sound of this Mojo. I want to love this guitar. Is it worth sticking with Parker? Do they stick by their product? Do they take care of their customers?

It seems you have two choices send it back to the mail order dealer. And have them order you another. Or send it to Parker. Have you called Parker service?

We have no way of knowing how many guitars are having a problem we also don't know if everyone with a problem just seeks out the web site for info. So the numbers we see here don't indicate anything.

I got a Fly Mojo a couple weeks ago Parker was very cooperative with my electrical problem and it is there now getting fixed. The fret board was perfect, the finish was perfect and the sound was amazing. I can't say for sure how long it will take only that Parker seems to be doing everything possible to make it right. [^]

Alex
2005 Parker Mojo
1996 Parker Fly Deluxe
1998 Parker Fly Classic
2005 Fly Bass
2005 Emerald Acoustic X10
1968 Marshall JMP50
1982 Boogie MKIIC+
2004 Maven Peal Ganesha
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG

My Parker Mojo Dud

Offline mitchellb

• http://www.stevietribute.com
My Parker Mojo Dud
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 08:50:23 PM »
I had some experience with Parker service regarding a 2005 Fly Mojo.  They may take a while, but they will ultimately do whatever it takes to make you happy.  They're not the quickest at service but they are certainly no worse than any other manufacturer.  The big difference is that they actually care and you can talk to people who will take action.

My Parker Mojo Dud

Offline tj1004

My Parker Mojo Dud
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 02:09:11 PM »
ive heard it is because of the new ownership {washburn} and their quality standards arent that of the old Parker.  maybe maybe notexplorer
SG
1996 PRS Stnd 24
2000 fly classic

My Parker Mojo Dud

Offline tj1004

My Parker Mojo Dud
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 02:11:20 PM »
also ive dealt with the US Music Co  twice to get a tremelo bar and a new trem spring,  they were very helpful and got me what i needed very quickexplorer
SG
1996 PRS Stnd 24
2000 fly classic