Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Parker Fly Classic help  (Read 2572 times)

Offline JaydenCarlsDAD

Parker Fly Classic help
« on: January 18, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »
i just got my parker fly classic today (it's used btw)  and i tried it out,  the stereo cable that comes with it it doesnt work, but with the mono cable it works! so far i had one combo amp. i use a DOD 240resistance mixer to route the magnetic p/u to my pedals and the piezo would go to the DOD res. mixer. so far this set up works with my Nitefly M and Nitefly Mojo, but it's different with the Fly classic, no sound. i used the stereo mono switch from the sides, but still no sound coming out of the stereo cable, but when i use the mono cable it does works

do i have to use 2 amps? to separate the output?
or is the circuit bad?

i will be getting an acoustic amp soon i hope it does work.

oh and one other thing, the 5th (A) and 6th (e) string seems to buzz when i play a chord, how would i be able to adjust this?

thank,
jd
2005 Nitefly M
2005 Nitefly Mojo
Fender San Miguel
Alesis Wildfire 60

Soon to have: Fly Classic

Parker Fly Classic help

Offline 908ssp

Parker Fly Classic help
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 04:42:31 PM »
I'd like to help but I can't make heads or tails out of what you're saying. Is English your primary language? If not your excused for some of your mistakes. Try again maybe capitalize "i" and check for proper word usage. Sorry if this is a drag I usually just ignore post like this from other people on this board. [V]

Alex
2005 Parker Mojo
1996 Parker Fly Deluxe
1998 Parker Fly Classic
2003 Fly Bass
2005 Emerald Acoustic X10
2004 Maven Peal Ganesha
2004 Marshall 4x12 Scumbag
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG

Parker Fly Classic help

Offline bostjan

• http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_L3tSnijvtzp0yjselCuPrmUti1/crMEW
Parker Fly Classic help
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 04:56:28 PM »
sound from neither right nor left sides of the cable?!  you tried the stereo/mono switch on the guitar as well?  you should test the cable.  see if there is noise when you grasp the sleeve of the end and then touch the tip or the ring with something metal.  if it's just a bad cable, you can just get another one for $15, but if the cable is ok, there may be something wrong with the output jack.  otherwise, i may have misunderstood the situation.  hope all goes well, and keep us posted.

also, if you come here later and your post seems to be missing, it may have moved to the 'tech talk' thread under general discussion.

Parker Fly Classic help

Offline JPage

• http://www.parkerguitars.com
Parker Fly Classic help
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 08:11:24 PM »
Please contact Customer Service directly at 1-800-877-6863.

We'd love o help you out.

John

Parker Fly Classic help

Offline JaydenCarlsDAD

Parker Fly Classic help
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 12:34:38 AM »
yes english is my second language, sorry about the late response! and i figured out what was wrong (i think), it's the stereo output thats messed up, everytime the cable moves there's no output thats coming out, so i had to move the cable around in order to get sound coming out from both amps that am using
2005 Nitefly M
2005 Nitefly Mojo
Fender San Miguel
Alesis Wildfire 60

Soon to have: Fly Classic