Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: banned?  (Read 8055 times)

Offline cmpkllyrslf97

banned?
« on: January 22, 2006, 07:40:18 AM »
I believe my other login name was banned? I couldnt log in, couldnt change my password and login, what is the deal here?!

banned?

Offline dendencKy

banned?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 08:04:04 AM »
i dont now. you have to many posts??

rock overall!
happy p-38 owner,
hughes&kettner edition blue 60r amp,
morley pro series 2 wah,
and other boss pedals

banned?

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
banned?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 08:18:55 AM »
What was your other name? Why have an alias, thats kinda lame. I've really  enjoyed reading your posts here and I know its just the internet but this is such an unusually fantastic forum that I feel we have something better than the sites where people check in with different names every time and make up all kind of BS. I have learned so much from all these guys and have talked to several. We have some incredably smart and talented members. Also I am amazed at how respectful all the members are even when we disagree.In fact I have never read a post or member that justified being deleted. But then maybe John P or the webmasters are doing a better than average job running the site? (Yes you guys rock too). Sorry I know I ramble--hard habbit to break but will work on it--b

Fly Deluxe 2000;Gibson ES137;1974 K.Yari DY85; Waterproof SchecterDisposable; Martin Backpacker/paddle combo
A few Flys in my soup

banned?

Offline cmpkllyrslf97

banned?
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 08:30:12 AM »
my other name was cmpkllyrslf96 and i couldnt seem to sign in with it. so i made this one...just changed one number. its not really an alias i just wanted to log in and post so i made this

banned?

Offline JSanta

banned?
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 09:06:57 AM »
Bro, I would email JohnP.  He could tell you best.

-Jim

"Do not speak.  Unless it improves on silence."
           -Buddha

banned?

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
banned?
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 09:32:32 AM »
Oh, sorry. That makes sence.[:)]

Fly Deluxe 2000;Gibson ES137;1974 K.Yari DY85; Waterproof SchecterDisposable; Martin Backpacker/paddle combo
A few Flys in my soup

banned?

Offline pman

banned?
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 09:56:19 AM »
hi, i must have been banned too!what stinks is that if you read the agreement,you are supposed to be warned via e-mail if you are innapproiate.there was no such warning.i just was deleted twice and then i couldn't log on as trap anymore.this is not fair. if you guys can take all the praise i heaped on you thru the months you should be able to take some justfied criticism.only fair.i'll assume this was a computer glitch until otherwise notified . dont just delete me ,tell me like a man what your problem is with what i said!!the artist formerly known as trap!!

banned?

Offline cmpkllyrslf97

banned?
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2006, 10:58:27 AM »
hmm this isnt right....i can see absolutely no reason why you would have been deleted, trap. if parker deleted me bc ive come to realize the quality control on how they are making guitars now, and im revealing it, than thats pretty lame.

banned?

Offline aenigma

banned?
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2006, 11:37:10 AM »
Well I am not banned but a post of me talking about some things that I am really not happy about with my Parker got deleted.Most of my posts have been about how great the Parker is, but when it is a post pointing out my recent problems and frusteration with it then then it gets deleted.I am sure these posts will be deleted too.

banned?

Offline pman

banned?
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2006, 11:47:38 AM »
maybe john can clarify what is considered inapproriate subjects i.e. bouncible offences. -the artist formerly known as trap-

banned?

Offline supersecretjim

banned?
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2006, 12:24:08 PM »
Hmmm. I wonder whats up with that? Ive given plenty of praise to Parker, but Ive also given my fair share of constructive crticism, especitally regarding my single cut. Mfenker was booted off & put back on just after he made many comments following his single cut purchase....

James W
New sheriff in small town...

05 Parker Trans red burst Fly Mojo Single cut flame top, 05 Fly Mojo custom burst, 03 Artist custom sunburst, Trans green Nitefly Mojo flame top, Nitefly-M, Kramer Proaxe & Nightswan, Shadow S-140 guitars x3, Peavey XXX Combo, Crate acoustic 112 combo & Powerblock, GK 250 ml stereo combo, Genz Benz cabs, Pod XT Live, more stuff...
James W

Custom Wayne Charvel Villian, Carvin CT-6M flametop, Kramer Proaxe & Nightswan, Shadow S-140 guitars x3, 05 Parker Trans red burst Fly Mojo Single cut flame top, 10th Anniversary Fly Limited edition, Nitefly-M, Fractal Audio Axe-Fx Ultra (Is there really anything else?)

banned?

Offline dendencKy

banned?
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2006, 12:46:00 PM »
no
 thats wrong ive say about problems over my p-38 and his crappy quality(at the neck), but they dont deleted.

rock overall!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 12:46:56 PM by dendencKy »
happy p-38 owner,
hughes&kettner edition blue 60r amp,
morley pro series 2 wah,
and other boss pedals

banned?

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
banned?
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2006, 12:57:03 PM »
Wow, Trap, that would be lame. To delete a senior member's identity with no notification or warning seems ingracious.[}:)] I could understand them deleting negative posts regarding quality--especially if issues were not first taken up directly with Parker. It has been stated over and over that this forum was not meant as a way to address customer service problems. A statement as such on the front forum page would be a good idea. But we should all remember this is Parker's forum. Its on their web page for Pete's sake. While here we are a guest in thier house. They pay for it. They own it. They do this for our benefit(and to sell guitars). Whether deserved or not, they don't have to sit back and take getting slammed(not that you slammed them--just making a point). If I have a guest in my house and we have a disagreemeant and they start bad mouthing me, I will put up with a certain amount especially because I know I am not perfect. Particularly if its someone I have known and hosted for a long time. But I will put up only with so much before asking them to reform, drop the subject, or leave. Even if I am at fault it is still my house. You can go all day trying to figure where one crosses the line. Probably depends on what mood you're in. Point is , though, I would not just throw anyone out for anything before asking them kindly to reform,abstain  or leave. I agree that just pulling the plug on "Trap" or "cmpk." would point toward a shift in our host's forum decorum. I hope that it was just a glitch and you are re-instated. Before I bought my first Fly (yes I just bought a second one today) I read the entire forum. The negative comments did not disuade me one bit. In fact the only reason I knew these were great guitars was because I felt I could trust the sincerity of the superlative positive statements by virtue of the presence of the negative ones. Without the negative ones I would have figured the site to just be a bogus advertisement written by Parker Reps to boost sales. In fact, without people like Trap and cmpkllyrslf, thats all its gonna be. Nothing personal to those on forum who sell Parkers. I am glad you are here and you add much too. But I hope Parker realizes that the kind of musicians drawn to Flys are smart enough to take the negative comments along with the positive ones and realize that despite all, these are awesome guitars. No doubt the best electric to play in the world at any price. If you have people of this caliber playing them and talking about them, it tells potential buyers something. [;)] If they aren't smart enough to figure that out, they probably don't have the resources to buy one anyway [:0][:o)]--Parker Snob Bill

A few Flys in my soup

banned?

Offline pman

banned?
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2006, 01:37:41 PM »
thanks bill,lets hope it was a glitch.otherwise,i would have liked to have been notified,before being bumped off.i am an ardent supporter of parker guitars,and have defended them many times on this forum,but jims problem with his singlecut was a little too much.i work with my hands every day and i know when i am working up to my standards and when i am not,and i would appreciate it if someone gave me a kick in the butt about sloppy workmanship.i would say yeah,he's got a point' and then i would slow down,maybe make less money,but do a good job that i would have pride in. in the long run it's the right thing to do.lets see what evolves from this situation.-the artist formerly known as trap

banned?

Offline Rozz

• http://www.myspace.com/slicknickelbandyuamaz
banned?
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2006, 09:57:20 PM »
mabey you've been banned...ha ha

Jerry Rosner
Original Yuma, Arizona Mad Man
Emerald Green Fly Classic
P-36
Gibson Chet Atkins Nylon
Vetta II
Gallien Kruger Guitar Amp through 4X10 Yamaha Cab.
Jerry Rosner
Original Yuma, Arizona Mad Man
Emerald Green Fly Classic
P-36
Gibson Chet Atkins Nylon
Line Six Vetta II
Genz Benz Shannandoah Acoustic Amp.  4X10