Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: banned?  (Read 8028 times)

Offline 908ssp

banned?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 10:27:53 PM »
I think they should ban anyone who can't use capitals and spaces appropriately in their writing. [;)]

Alex
2005 Parker Mojo
1996 Parker Fly Deluxe
1998 Parker Fly Classic
2005 Fly Bass
2005 Emerald Acoustic X10
1968 Marshall JMP50
1982 Boogie MKIIC+
2004 Maven Peal Ganesha
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG

banned?

Offline David Tomkins

• Advanced Member
banned?
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 02:24:04 AM »
a forum with only 20 members would be a bit lame, though
2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo signed by Steve Vai, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!

banned?

Offline bostjan

• http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_L3tSnijvtzp0yjselCuPrmUti1/crMEW
banned?
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 04:08:46 AM »
Yeah, I'll have to be more careful from now on, Alex.  I wouldn't want to lose my membership for a lack of manners.

Fact is, I've been too lazy to use shift key, and also I tend to type using a weird method because I never learned how to do it propperly.

All I can say is that if people were banned for improper usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation- we'd all be gone by now (except John Page).  And that's an example, using a hyphen when no hyphen is allowed.  Tsk tsk.

It may be a mainframe glitch or else a problem, or even an issue with spyware.  I had some really nasty spyware once and it messed up a lot of my accounts.

banned?

Offline JPage

• http://www.parkerguitars.com
banned?
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 06:51:51 AM »
I have checked account status - don't know what to tell you - everybody is good.  Nobody was banned.  

JP

banned?

Offline David Tomkins

• Advanced Member
banned?
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2006, 10:10:04 AM »
you guys obviously aren't trying hard enough then!!!!
2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo signed by Steve Vai, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!

banned?

Offline loumt123

banned?
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2006, 11:48:55 AM »
somehow now the login works? hmmm odd. well im back [:D]

banned?

Offline JPage

banned?
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 12:32:51 PM »
I couldn't get into USM's e-mail yesterday morning.  Now I can.

John

banned?

Offline trap

banned?
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2006, 03:08:04 PM »
i'm back! the artist presently known as trap,with all my stars!!!.pman will fade into oblivion,as he should. that was weird.

banned?

Offline Jason Davis

• http://www.JasonDavisMusic.com
banned?
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2006, 03:23:40 PM »
No offense, guys, but perhaps this will cause us all to not react so quickly and harshly in assuming that posts have been deleted.  Stuff happens.  We're here because we are fans of Parker.  Let's not be so quick to judge and throw the company (especially John) under the bus when something happens unexpectedly.

Jason Davis
guitarist/songwriter/producer
www.JasonDavisMusic.com

Jason Davis is a Parker Guitars, Emerald Guitars, Mojo Strings, and BMG Music Publishing Artist.  Join Jason's MySpace community at myspace.com/JasonDavisMusic

banned?

Offline trap

banned?
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2006, 04:31:50 PM »
fair enough,but i did say it might be a computer glitch.also, the timing was weird,and it  happened once before to me.and i don't trust authority figures being a child of the sixties.but your right,don't jump to conclusions.sorry parker.

banned?

Offline bostjan

• http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_L3tSnijvtzp0yjselCuPrmUti1/crMEW
banned?
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »
cool.  i'm glad it wasn't some sort of purge against those of us with lazy shift keys.  i still hope it's not spyware.  spyware stinks, but since i got my mac last march, i haven't had any problems with it.

instead of blaming capitalization or parker, let's blame bill gates for everything that goes wrong with computers from now on, until he buys us each an adrian belew fly custom with variax, 13-pin gr-ready synth, sustainiac pickup, and tangerine crazy burst scratch-and-sniff flame maple top.  (with matching tangerine coated strings)  lol

banned?

Offline JPage

banned?
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2006, 05:44:44 PM »
Bostjan - I can totally hook you up with colored strings - seven of them, in fact - lol!!!!

banned?

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
banned?
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2006, 07:29:26 PM »
(1)I am glad to hear the news of the non banned. This is by far the best forum I have visited. Not surprising as the Fly is the best guitar I have ever played. (2)I am not sure what all Spyware is/does but I just caught it and it stinks. Those guys ought to be sued. (3)A world wide Malaria vaccine is a worthy cause, but I still think The Bill Gates Foundation should give us all a Fly.

Fly Deluxe 2000;Gibson ES137;1974 K.Yari DY85; Waterproof SchecterDisposable; Martin Backpacker/paddle combo
A few Flys in my soup

banned?

Offline sfw

banned?
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2006, 09:19:51 PM »
Whoaaaaaa there now bostjan. Not Uncle Bill now.... Although he's a cool guy :), alas he's not a guitar player so I don't think he'll understand the Belew. But if you're into Porsche he's your guy. Just as a side note, did you know that the yearly expenditures of the Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation on world health issues is more than the yearly expenditures of the World Health Organization (WHO) of the UN? Uncle Bill been berry berry good to me...

- Scott

PM10; PM20; P-38
Franken-Fender
Yamaha FG-410
Wiggles Murray
Barbie Electric w/matching mic
American Idol electric
- Scott

PM10; Few Nitefly's; Franken-Fenders
Wiggles Murray, Barbie Electric w/matching mic, American Idol electric, Pink Hello Kitty

banned?

Offline bno

banned?
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2006, 10:50:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill

The Bill Gates Foundation should give us all a Fly.

Let's see, 3,000 AB Fly's @ $10,000 each is $30,000,000.  Gosh, that would help the bottom line a bit.  Maybe they could squeek out a couple of seven stringers and a bit of swag after that.....
'94 Fly Deluxe
Listen first, then play.