Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hello Parker Guitar Worldwide.  (Read 881 times)

Offline RandyCooper

Hello Parker Guitar Worldwide.
« on: June 04, 2015, 10:51:11 PM »
Well I just got my first Parker DF70 Pearl Black made in Indonesia and I am pleased not only with the affordable price but the sound and ease of playing for a poor American is unbelievable. I wish I could afford one of those fancy $5,000.00 guitars but seriously I don't think it would  make that much difference in my case I am a Hobbyist and do not play as well as Mark Farner and others.  Like Chet Atkins said one time while he was playing at a Gig and a person said boy Chet that Gibson sure does sound good. With that he unstrapped it and put it on the stool he was previously sitting on and said , " Well lets see how well it sounds now," and he walked off the stage.   I give Parker a big :) Thanks. Sincerely Randy Cooper

Re: Hello Parker Guitar Worldwide.

Offline taxguydave

• Don't force it! Use a bigger hammer.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 09:37:45 AM »
Welcome!

Parker's may not make anyone play better (or maybe they do:), but you may never hold another guitar that feels more comfortable.  One that becomes part of you so easily.

Heck, you may not ever hold another (non-Parker) guitar again!
'09 DF842
'93 Fly Deluxe Hardtail
'08 PM20
'09 PM20
'13 PDF70
'09 PMS

Offline PDF105#

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 02:43:41 PM »
I'll second what taxguydave said. I own 3 Parkers and won't go back to anything else. Enjoy & play with passion man.

PDF105#
Fly Mojo Natural Mahogany, Fly Mojo Four Seasons Summer, Casio WK7500 Keyboard Workstation, Roland, Peavey and Fender Amps.