Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Assistance with Nitefly Tremolo/Bridge  (Read 949 times)

Offline jstgtmyprkr

Assistance with Nitefly Tremolo/Bridge
« on: September 04, 2015, 09:37:27 AM »
Hi all. 

I joined the forum today after finally getting my hands my first Parker, a '97 Nitefly.  I tried these out years ago and didn't have the chance to purchase one until now.

The housing for the tremolo arm on mine broke off near the top as I was messing around with the bridge yesterday.  Is it possible to replace JUST the housing for the trem arm or would I need to purchase a entirely new bridge/trem assembly?  If an entire replacement is needed, does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find a suitable replacement, or likewise for the housing?  I'm writing this from work and forgot to take pictures before I left the house.  I'll try to post pictures later on if it will help.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Assistance with Nitefly Tremolo/Bridge

Offline sybersitizen

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:55:34 AM »
If it's the small insert (we call it a bushing) that holds the arm, and if it's made of plastic, those break so often that the company will usually send a replacement at no charge.

Try emailing guitar.support@usmusiccorp.com.
'01 Fly Deluxe|'69 SG Standard|'69 EB-3|Pignose Strat|Savannah SGO-16CE|Glen Burton GE47|Dean Vendetta 7-String|Loog 3-String|Fishman Aura Spectrum|Roland Amplifiers

Offline jstgtmyprkr

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 02:41:12 PM »
Thanks for the advice.  I called them and they did just that.  And I was able to order a replacement tremolo arm and stereo cable from them as well!