Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: trem arm bushing broken  (Read 6733 times)

Offline JonGrant

Re: trem arm bushing broken
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2018, 10:11:22 AM »
I will pickup the Home Depot ones, and dril them to fit the 3/16” trem arm. I glued the original bushing back together as a temporary fix, and it’s working fine so far.

Tim, on eBay, the chap who used to sell the set of 2 (one short, one medium) replacement arms, now sells only one, undisclosed, length. He states they are less “in the way” and ideal for fingerpickers, so I ordered one, since I fall into that category (fingerpicker, I mean; I am only occasionally “in the way”). I hope whatever length it is is good for me. I’m guessing the short one would’ve been my favourite, but we’ll see. I suppose I could always order a second one and cut it down. He charges a little less for the current one than he did for the set of 2, and it came to about $30USD, including shipping to Canada, so it’s not that expensive.

Offline JonGrant

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2018, 11:29:04 AM »
I ordered Tim’s trem arm, and he immediately messaged me to let me know he’ll ship it tomorrow, and will refund some of the shipping cost, since Canada is closer/cheaper to ship to from the USA than anywhere else.

He seems like good and fair guy. I will let you all know how his term arm feels compared to the original Parker arm.