Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: parker guitar spings  (Read 2424 times)

Offline TinMachine

Re: parker guitar spings
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2016, 07:45:07 PM »
Syber is right. That's probably the only 8.5 spring you will be finding locally. 

Offline jjozwia

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2016, 07:53:23 PM »
Yup, can't say coloring looks any different than springs I have had ordered directly from Parker.  If really concerned drop them a line and ask but for the $23 might as well pull the trigger as unlikely to find many of these floating around

Cheers

Offline TinMachine

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 12:21:27 AM »
With everything being shut down,  I'm not sure Parker would even have anything.  I've been waiting for weeks now about replacement 2nd Gen fretwire. Things are slow there. More so now. 

Offline st.bede

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2016, 02:26:12 AM »
Thank you all.

I picked it up.

The only reason if was worried is that I woud not want to put a spring in that would break eventually. I really dig my parker and want to be able to play the guitar for many, many years.

Right now my top three guitars are an old stop tail piece PRS swamp ash special, a PRS hollowbody Ii, and a Gretch 6120. I can not say yet if the fly deluxe will bump itself into tge top tier but I have an feeling it will. I have some really good Gibsons that are not in the top and even a full rosewood neck SC PRS that is also shy of tge top level. The Parker is almost or maybe even 100%  perfect. (I need more time to put te guitar through all the different contexts of uses to be able to make a full assessment).