Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Please help to ID model and year  (Read 2251 times)

Offline 54TeleStrat

Please help to ID model and year
« on: June 28, 2016, 08:52:44 PM »
Hi all.  Have been a Strat guy for 50 years.  I was so impressed with my friend's Nitefly, just bought a pre-owned non-piezo Nitefly last week.  Went thru all the online Parker catalog, still unable to find any info on Parker Nitefly Standard HSS (non-Piezo; no toggle) with 1 vol + 2 tone control + coil tapping.  7 digit Serial # 0906025 USA - appears to be either 2006 or 09?  I appreciate you gent could assist me to ID the year and model of my Nitefly coil tap Standard or SA Standard .  Much appreciated.

Re: Please help to ID model and year

Offline sybersitizen

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 11:38:08 PM »
Went thru all the online Parker catalog, still unable to find any info on Parker Nitefly Standard HSS (non-Piezo; no toggle) with 1 vol + 2 tone control + coil tapping.

What about the NiteFly Alder, also known as NiteFly-A, described in the 06-07 catalogs?
'01 Fly Deluxe|'69 SG Standard|'69 EB-3|Pignose Strat|Savannah SGO-16CE|Glen Burton GE47|Dean Vendetta 7-String|Loog 3-String|Fishman Aura Spectrum|Roland Amplifiers

Offline 54TeleStrat

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 12:28:59 AM »
BIG thanku sybersitizen.  Yes Sir, she is a 2006 Nitefly Alder as indicated in the catalog.  Glad that I've joined the forum and I appreciate ur expertise.  Also read a few other threads regarding the tone wiring variance.  My 06 Alder neck pup is tone by-pass, mid / bridge are wired to tone 2 and 1.  I must say the tonal blend on the 5 way switch's 2 & 4 position are superb, more lively than any one of my Strats.  She's a keeper.  Keep rockin all. 

Offline Piplodocus

• Well Parkers are a better addiction than skag...
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 06:25:31 PM »
Glad you're enjoying it. Watch out it could become addictive. I now have 2 niteflies, a southern nitefly, a midi fly (also based on a mahogany nitefly) and 2 fly mojos. :)
2004 Fly Mojo Flame (TTBB), 2014 Fly Mojo Flame (TBB), 2001 Customized Midifly (w/Tripleplay), 2001 HSS Swamp Ash Nitefly SA (NFVSA/SB), 2000 Mahogany Nitefly (NFVM/TR), 2007 Southern Nitefly (BS), mostly all modded, Bareknuckle pickups, and also a "needs work" shagged 97 Maple Nitefly...

Offline 54TeleStrat

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 11:04:31 PM »
Thanku for ur kind words Piplodocus. As an old timer/Fender dude, I had no trouble adjusting to the Nitefly.  Love grows ya know.  She is officially on my Keeper Bucket List.  Cheers.