Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Midi Mojo Fly with Roland pickup help  (Read 824 times)

Offline ZemanG2

Midi Mojo Fly with Roland pickup help
« on: April 05, 2017, 08:45:20 PM »
Hey guys I'm currently working on the mentioned guitar. Does anyone have one that does not have a MAG/MIX/MIDI switch? I'm just curious on how to wire the up down buttons. So if anyone has one, would you be willing to take a picture of the wiring and send it my way?
I have guitars, most are beyond my playing level, but I love them all!

Re: Midi Mojo Fly with Roland pickup help

Offline marcwormjim

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 09:17:56 PM »
Just to be clear: You're needing a photo of how the GK-internal buttons in a MIDI Fly are wired?

And you intend to wire it without a mag/mix/GK toggle? If so, do you just plan on keeping the mag and GK circuits separate, or will this be GK-only?

Or, if you're saying you're missing the switch and asking if anyone has theirs wired up without it, that's a different matter.

Offline ZemanG2

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 12:47:17 AM »
I intend to wire it without the mag/mix/mid toggle and keep the mags and Gk separate. I have the complete kit just do not want this feature.

In poking around the Roland site they only really have info on the older model which has a different board.

I know there was a model made like this, soon after the taxi cab yellow debuted. I'm hoping one of you guys have it and can say what is and isn't connected. The body I have is pre-drilled for this set up and I'm not too keen on drilling another hole for a feature I don't want.
I have guitars, most are beyond my playing level, but I love them all!