Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Greetings From A New Soon-To-Be Parker Owner  (Read 100 times)

Offline Tokugawa

Greetings From A New Soon-To-Be Parker Owner
« on: July 13, 2017, 01:32:11 AM »
Hi all, my name is Michael and it's one week until my next guitar acquisition. A Parker PM20 Hornet

I've been playing guitar on and off for about 10 years and this will be my first Parker.  A used P20. Looks like a flame maple top, sunburst finish, and rosewood fretboard. The guitar has a set mahogany neck and is in very good condition. It's a Single cutaway design electric guitar with a mahogany body and mahogany set neck and features custom wound Parker Stinger humbucker pickups with push-pull coil tapping.
Dual controls for tone and volume.

I actually was looking for an acoustic and stumbled across this. I've never played on and totally fell in love with the sound when I saw this video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHAgUMCnJIM

I currently own 2 ESP LTD signature series and I have been solely ESP as I love the feel of how they play.

Any feedback about this model?

Re: Greetings From A New Soon-To-Be Parker Owner

Offline ZemanG2

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 03:43:03 PM »
The PM 20 line is over all an amazing line. I've owned the PM24v and the PM20pro and was beyond happy with them. And miss them so much that I no longer have them.

Enjoy your new axe and welcome to the forum!
I have guitars, most are beyond my playing level, but I love them all!

Offline Tokugawa

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 04:25:27 PM »
Thanks. I appreciate that. Do you know how to decode the serial number? Or where can i go to decode it.