Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Just received PARKER PDF80 - bridge is as low as it will go but still high actio  (Read 3062 times)

Offline TinMachine

Yeah, if I can track down a truss rod tool I have a straight edge to use. I ordered the one from Amazon that was suggested. For $17 I can always use it.

Guitar Center told me to email Parker and see if they would send me one. I did that too. Haven't heard back as of yet.
unfortunately not too many staff left there at us music. I had a few responses but nothing after they pink slipped half the staff

Re: Just received PARKER PDF80 - bridge is as low as it will go but still high actio

Offline djlest

hello i am also needing to find the correct truss rod tool for the PDF range
Did you manage to adjust it?
wonder if there are any pics of the correct tools for this?

Re: Just received PARKER PDF80 - bridge is as low as it will go but still high actio

Offline billy

Not sure but I think you might need a t-27 torx wrench, like mentioned earlier.  It looks a lot like a hex or allen wrench, but has a star pattern.

Can't help you with the size (it might vary) but you can buy a set online for $10 or less.  Automotive stores usually stock them too.  T-27 is a good starting point for size.

I'd probably bring your guitar to an automotive store and you'll have something that works in no time.
Billy

[always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.  e. e. cummings]