Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Parker Guitar Master Part List  (Read 2868 times)

Online vjmanzo

• Global Moderator
  • ~V.J.
    • vjmanzo.com
Re: Parker Guitar Master Part List
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2018, 02:55:03 AM »
Nice! They’re very similar, so you probably won’t notice a difference (in a good way).

It might be a good idea to lightly mark the position of the current saddles in the bridge before you swap them in order to save a little time on your intonation setup. Good luck!
Fly Mojo '05, Fly Deluxe '07 w/Sustainiac, Fly Mojo '08 w/Sustainiac, Fly Concert '97, Fly Classic '03, Fly Deluxe '97, Fly Artist '10, Fly Deluxe Redwood '93, Fly Bass FB-4 '03, NiteFly NFV3 '97, Fly Mojo 12-string ‘11, Fly Concert ' 98, Fly Maple Custom '01 info

Online vjmanzo

• Global Moderator
  • ~V.J.
    • vjmanzo.com
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 02:21:16 PM »
Just a little housekeeping: the culmination of this document and everyone’s effort helped inform the basis of this project: http://fly.electricguitarinnovationlab.org

I’ve removed the link to the original document as it, as of late, has been the prey of advertising bots.

Thanks everyone!
Fly Mojo '05, Fly Deluxe '07 w/Sustainiac, Fly Mojo '08 w/Sustainiac, Fly Concert '97, Fly Classic '03, Fly Deluxe '97, Fly Artist '10, Fly Deluxe Redwood '93, Fly Bass FB-4 '03, NiteFly NFV3 '97, Fly Mojo 12-string ‘11, Fly Concert ' 98, Fly Maple Custom '01 info

Offline Mapletop

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2019, 01:11:42 PM »
hi is there a metal sleeve you can get for a trem pdf70?

Online vjmanzo

• Global Moderator
  • ~V.J.
    • vjmanzo.com
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2019, 01:52:04 PM »
hi is there a metal sleeve you can get for a trem pdf70?
Hi—I’m unfamiliar with the vibrato arm bushings used on anything other than Fly and NiteFly Parker guitars, but, I believe there are only two OEM types used on all Parker Guitars that have the usual aluminum bridge: the early stainless steel vibrato bushing that accepts a hex-shaped vibrato arm, and the USM-era plastic arm bushing that accepts a rounded vibrato arm.

There is a third-party machinist that makes a replacement USM-era vibrato bushing (which, I believe, is what you have in your PDF70) in a few different metals:
https://artistryintitanium.com/titanium-guitar-parts
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:38:18 PM by vjmanzo »

Offline jb63

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2019, 04:19:37 PM »
That is correct!
I’ve had a ton of different models and they all have the same size home that the bushing fits in.