Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wanted hard case for Parker fly deluxe FHC2 Needed soon!  (Read 374 times)

Offline Loki890

Wanted hard case for Parker fly deluxe FHC2 Needed soon!
« on: January 07, 2018, 04:28:08 PM »
Hi I need a FHC2 or similar modeled case for a 90s fly deluxe for a tour I’m going on in febusary. I only have the softcsae and have never taken this out on the road and needed a hardcase.  Can PayPal immediately.  Thanks!

Re: Wanted hard case for Parker fly deluxe FHC2 Needed soon!

Offline Mr303

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 05:59:04 AM »
Hi I need a FHC2 or similar modeled case for a 90s fly deluxe for a tour I’m going on in febusary. I only have the softcsae and have never taken this out on the road and needed a hardcase.  Can PayPal immediately.  Thanks!

Check. Hiscoxcases.com
'94 Fly hard tail
'97 Fly Deluxe
'08 PM20 Pro 3x3 headstock
PDF 105
PDF 70 modded
and a few others that are boat anchors.
‘43 Epi Blackstone
Godin 5th ave p90

Offline jb63

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:35:41 PM »
Where are you located?

Offline Big Swifty

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 10:52:36 PM »
Just to let you know if you can't find one, I have toured my 94 Fly Deluxe extensively (very extensively!) in a rectangular SKB hardshell case designed for a strat shaped guitar.

You'll need to make a small cut in the fabric and dig out a very little bit of the polystyrene foam underneath to get the upper horn to fit, but it works just fine and if you've been careful enough, the fuzzy black fabric stuff will lay right down and cover the cut so as you don't even notice it.

It doesn't fit perfectly all the way around the guitar, but well enough to hold it firmly.

It's worth remembering that these guitars are carbon fibre re-enforced wood, pretty sturdy stuff, they won't break easily.

Well, two SKB cases actually, the first one eventually started falling apart from use/touring...

Cheers

B.S.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:23:52 PM by Big Swifty »
94 Fly Deluxe
2010 DF 524
The system can't get you in your dreams.