Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Alt tuning with GR-55  (Read 869 times)

Offline gaustu

Re: Alt tuning with GR-55

Offline sonikk71

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 01:16:11 PM »
Nice tone! Can you tell me more about that patch used?

Online vjmanzo

• ~V.J.
    • vjmanzo.com
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 04:28:56 PM »
Cool arrangement! Sounds great! Thanks for posting!

Can you describe your setup a bit?
Fly Mojo '05, Fly Deluxe '07 w/Sustainiac, Fly Mojo '08 w/Sustainiac, Fly Concert '97, Fly Classic '03, Fly Deluxe '97, Fly Artist '10, Fly Deluxe Redwood '93, Fly Bass FB-4 '03, NiteFly NFV3 '97, Fly Mojo 12-string ‘11 || More Info

Offline gaustu

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 01:52:40 PM »
Sorry guys for being off for a long time.
I can describe really a bit my setup. Sound is going from piezo hex to Roland gr-55. One layer of the complex sound is from output of gr-55. This is modelling acc sound inside with alt tuning. Inside my custom moded gr-55 all 6 dry signals of hex are splitted and go to 6 inpuns of soundcard and then inside Reaktor NI software realtime separate 6 signals processing. There is alt tuning possibility as well. The processing inside Reaktor is very complex but is built analogical to analogue tube overdrives with possibilities of separate envelope followers for each of 6 signals, wide range adjustable. Among these separate 6 processors (each of 6 channels has 5 parallel overdrives/saturators with bunch of different filters) there are monophonic overdrives as well to mix it with hexa in the portions I wish. That is a second layer of the whole palette. The third layer is obtaining of midi feeding the synth realtime like Sytrus or another. All three layers are summed inside software virtual console (it's SAC Studio).