Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I need help in identifying these guitars.  (Read 809 times)

Offline flash

I need help in identifying these guitars.
« on: March 08, 2018, 05:40:35 PM »
I have two Parkers I am not sure of the model/ID. The first is, I believe, either a virtuoso or a mojo with a serial # of P1101104. The second is a DF842 with a serial # of P1212032 BA. This guitar, I was told, is the same one on the cover of the 2013 catalog. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried to post pictures of these with no luck. I could email pictures if that would help.

Re: I need help in identifying these guitars.

Offline sybersitizen

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 06:24:42 PM »
The first is, I believe, either a virtuoso or a mojo with a serial # of P1101104.

Never heard of a Virtuoso. In any case, the serial number doesn't indicate the model name. We'll need photos.

The second is a DF842 with a serial # of P1212032 BA.

Sounds like you already know what that one is.

You have to host your photos somewhere else and then post links to them in your messages.
'01 Fly Deluxe|'69 SG Standard|'69 EB-3|Pignose Strat|Savannah SGO-16CE|Glen Burton GE47|Dean Vendetta 7-String|Loog 3-String|Fishman Aura Spectrum|Roland Amplifiers

Offline ParkerPlayer

• - Luke
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:25:44 PM »
I'd love to see a picture of the Virtuoso.  I think you have to post pics on Photobucket and post the link here.
From what I've read on this site, the Virtuoso Fly is differentiated by having a spruce body AND neck.  It's also got a Maple veneer top.
So based on the Spruce/Spruce wood combo, it should have a wood code on the back of the head stock that reads: "SS SS".

'95 Fly Deluxe, Majik Blue, Hard Tail
'96 Fly Classic, Transparent Red 
'98 Fly Classic, Transparent Red
'99 Fly Supreme, Honey
'09 Fly Artist, Custom Hard Tail