Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where is the best place to sell a rare Parker Fly?  (Read 504 times)

Offline jb63

Re: Where is the best place to sell a rare Parker Fly?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2018, 04:58:14 PM »
I haven't seen any of the pricier parkers moving for those prices, but I haven't been as vigilant as others. It may have to sit for a long time at that price. I would try listing $2900-$3200 OBO and see what king of offers you get. Its kind of a niche market, and thanks for bringing it here first! I'm sure that all the people that care the most are here, but they also probably have a flock of Parkers!

Offline Mr303

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2018, 06:08:16 PM »
Nice axe man!

Put that mean motor scooter on Reverb since here or there are about the best places to sell it.

The snake skin Parker’s have gone down in asking price since I noticed them on Reverb 3-4 years ago at $4900 so be willing to negotiate the price if you want it sold.  I just noticed a mint condition snake skin for $15000!

Good luck!
Cheers
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 07:09:54 AM by Mr303 »
'94 Fly hard tail
'97 Fly Deluxe
'08 PM20 Pro
PDF 105
PDF 70 modded
and a few others that are boat anchors.
‘43 Epi Blackstone
Godin 5th ave p90

Offline MikeParker

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »
Just a word of thanks to you all. I will put it on Reverb as well. I bought it for Almost $3K from Ken at Namm as a closeout in 2003. It has to be worth more now. If not I'm happy to keep it as it's one of the most beautiful and playable guitars I've ever seen :) MR

Offline Putt

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2018, 08:53:55 AM »
Part of the formula for determining a fair price has to include what it means to you. I have a Parker acoustic on Reverb for more than I paid and more than I've seen elsewhere. There is fair market price, then there is intrinsic value. Price it high if it is worth that much to you, then again--if you want to move it quick.....