Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Steinberger Fly ?  (Read 148 times)

Offline ParkerPlayer

• - Luke
Steinberger Fly ?
« on: May 18, 2018, 02:59:27 PM »
Well folks, here it is, the new Parker model everyone has been waiting for, speculating about, panting, salivating, eagerly anticipating, and so forth...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Guitare-electrique-Parker-Fly-Deluxe-transformee-en-guitare-de-voyage/282966515329?hash=item41e21e5e81:g:6hcAAOSwkQxa-qhB

OK, not really.  But interesting nonetheless.

I wish I could read French, I'd like to read the description of this Ad.

'95 Fly Deluxe, Majik Blue, Hard Tail
'96 Fly Classic, Transparent Red 
'98 Fly Classic, Transparent Red
'99 Fly Supreme, Honey
'09 Fly Artist, Custom Hard Tail

Re: Steinberger Fly ?

Offline vjmanzo

• ~V.J.
    • vjmanzo.com
Re: Steinberger Fly ?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 03:17:33 PM »
I saw this yesterday! Way cool! I suppose it’s a good repair strategy if you accidentally damage the upper horn of your Fly!

The seller notes this as a travel-friendly Fly; I’m not sure how much of a difference the space-saving (no headstock) would mean for me when traveling. I’ve personally never had an issue with space when taking my Fly in-cabin on a plane. My main concern is always a flight attendant overpacking the compartment with my guitar in it and crushing my instrument! If I’m lucky, the flight attendants won’t mind that I have my guitar with my at my seat, but that’s rarely the case.

Cool mod nonetheless!
Fly Mojo (2005), Fly Deluxe [w/Sustainiac] (2007), Fly Mojo [w/Sustainiac] (2008), Fly Concert (1997), Fly Classic (2003), Fly Deluxe (1997), Fly Artist (2010), Fly Bass FB-4 (2003) || More Info