Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FS/FT: 1993 Parker Fly RP Deluxe PRICE DROP!  (Read 93 times)

Offline hesitationmarks

FS/FT: 1993 Parker Fly RP Deluxe PRICE DROP!
« on: June 13, 2018, 09:51:56 PM »
For sale is my 1993 Parker Fly RP Deluxe Hardtail. This isn't just your standard Basswood and Poplar (BP) Deluxe, it's made from Redwood and Poplar (RP). This is considered to be one of the rarest Parkers out there. Only made in 1993 (the first year of Fly production), Ken Parker made around 60-100 of the RP Flys and soon found out that in mass production, Redwood in the neck would cause ghost notes. Long story short, he disposed of the bulk and only kept a few that didn't have issues, this is one of them. Overall, it's in great condition. It is point-to-point wired with Seymour Duncans, Push/Pull coil split, and passive piezo. It includes the original Parker Levy's Gigbag. It will be packed very well and I will ship it internationally at the buyer's expense. Any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Price is $2899 PP Shipped. This is a long shot, but I would love to trade it for a Solar Flare Parker Fly. Thank you for looking!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 04:50:12 PM by hesitationmarks »

Re: 1993 Parker Fly RP Deluxe

Offline jb63

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 10:01:40 PM »
The pearly white is tempting, but that's one pricey guitar!
Good luck with the sale, you won't see a lot of those, so hopefully eBay or Reverb will move it for you.

Offline hesitationmarks

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 10:07:35 PM »
The pearly white is tempting, but that's one pricey guitar!
Good luck with the sale, you won't see a lot of those, so hopefully eBay or Reverb will move it for you.
Yes, it's a beautiful guitar! The pictures do make it look pearly, but in reality it's pure white and not discolored. I am really hesitant to get rid of it, but if I could get a good trade or decent offer it may have to go haha

Re: FS/FT: 1993 Parker Fly RP Deluxe PRICE DROP!

Offline hesitationmarks

Re: FS/FT: 1993 Parker Fly RP Deluxe PRICE DROP!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 08:32:11 PM »
No Longer for sale. Thank you!