Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fernandes Titanium Picks  (Read 2825 times)

Offline kurrykid

Fernandes Titanium Picks
« on: March 30, 2006, 09:08:31 PM »
I have been looking to purchase some titanium picks online and can't seem to find them anywhere.  I understand that Fernandes makes them but even on their website they only offer stainless.  Does anyone know where I can purchase these from?

Thanks.

Dave

PM20, QB
Black P6E...very soon :-)
Dave

TTB DF
"Calvary Fly" Custom Mojo Single Cut
PM20, QB
Black P6E

Fernandes Titanium Picks

Offline MFenkner

Fernandes Titanium Picks
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 11:31:34 PM »
What do you like about the titanium picks?  I'd imagine they'd sound scratchy and abrasive, IMHO.  If you want a good pick, I'd recommend the Guitar Craft picks, which impart a great tone.  In comparison, many other picks I’ve tried make a flapping sound, a clicking sound, a scratching sound, etc.  When playing an electric guitar unamplified, I often hear the pick more than the note.  With the Guitar Craft pick, I barely hear any sound from the pick and only hear the note.

Mark

2005 Parker Fly Mojo Single Cut, 2005 Southern Nitefly, 1997 Parker Fly Deluxe, 2005 Ovation Collectors Edition, 2001 Fender American Strat, Takamine C-128 Classical, Peavey Generation Series 2, Fender Cyber-Twin, Line6 PodXT, Korg Oasys 88, Minimoog Voyager, & Sundry Implements

Fernandes Titanium Picks

Offline kurrykid

Fernandes Titanium Picks
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 11:34:30 PM »
I had a few guitar lessons with a teacher that used them and they sounds great.  He showed me the difference between how the picks sound.  No scratchy sound, no flapping or clicking sounds.  They are solid and sound great.

Dave

PM20, QB
Dave

TTB DF
PM20, QB
Black P6E

Fernandes Titanium Picks

Offline rt0412

Fernandes Titanium Picks
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 12:15:17 PM »
Where can you buy Guitar Crafts Tortoise Shell Picks? They must be rare also...

quote:
Originally posted by MFenkner

What do you like about the titanium picks?  I'd imagine they'd sound scratchy and abrasive, IMHO.  If you want a good pick, I'd recommend the Guitar Craft picks, which impart a great tone.  In comparison, many other picks I’ve tried make a flapping sound, a clicking sound, a scratching sound, etc.  When playing an electric guitar unamplified, I often hear the pick more than the note.  With the Guitar Craft pick, I barely hear any sound from the pick and only hear the note.

Mark

2005 Parker Fly Mojo Single Cut, 2005 Southern Nitefly, 1997 Parker Fly Deluxe, 2005 Ovation Collectors Edition, 2001 Fender American Strat, Takamine C-128 Classical, Peavey Generation Series 2, Fender Cyber-Twin, Line6 PodXT, Korg Oasys 88, Minimoog Voyager, & Sundry Implements

Fernandes Titanium Picks

Offline rt0412

Fernandes Titanium Picks
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 12:19:04 PM »
http://www.superiortitanium.com/Titanium_Guitar_Pick.html

$ 7.50 US + $3.50 S&H to any location worldwide
(or combine purchases to save on shipping costs)

TITANIUM ADVANTAGES
On both electric and acoustic guitars, the pick gives a clear, bright sound with excellent attack and definition.  Superior titanium has designed a pick with lifelong endurance and superb accuracy. Playing with a titanium pick can create new and different subtleties that cannot be made with plastic.  Available in  0.88 MM only.  Titanium picks will not clog strings like softer metals (such as copper, brass, silver and gold). When strings get clogged, the harmonics can change noticeably!

The titanium guitar pick creates a unique tone.  You can utilize each pick's tonal individuality to create amazing new sounds on your guitar!  You will be totally amazed at the quality and resonance improvements under all circumstances!

Titanium is lightweight and corrosion resistant making it a superior material for a Guitar Pick.  Our titanium guitar picks are fabricated from the same material as used in jet engines, rocket casings, nuclear submarines and Ferrari hubcaps.  The SR-71 Blackbird pictured above is almost entirely fabricated from titanium.

quote:
Originally posted by kurrykid

I have been looking to purchase some titanium picks online and can't seem to find them anywhere.  I understand that Fernandes makes them but even on their website they only offer stainless.  Does anyone know where I can purchase these from?

Thanks.

Dave

Fernandes Titanium Picks

Offline kurrykid

Fernandes Titanium Picks
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 12:56:48 PM »
Thank rt...appreciate the link.

Dave

PM20, QB
Dave

TTB DF
PM20, QB
Black P6E

Fernandes Titanium Picks

Offline MFenkner

Fernandes Titanium Picks
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 11:48:17 PM »
Here's where you can get the Guitar Craft picks:

http://www.guitarcraftguitars.com/access.html

Mark

Fernandes Titanium Picks

Offline rt0412

Fernandes Titanium Picks
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 11:43:24 AM »
Thanks for the info...

quote:
Originally posted by MFenkner

Here's where you can get the Guitar Craft picks:

http://www.guitarcraftguitars.com/access.html

Mark

Re: Fernandes Titanium Picks

Offline Manclook

Re: Fernandes Titanium Picks
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 12:27:56 AM »
Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitar Selling Today is where can you buy acoustic Guitar ? They must be rare also...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MFenkner</i>

What do you like about the titanium picks?  I'd imagine they'd sound scratchy and abrasive, IMHO.  If you want a good pick, I'd recommend the Guitar Craft picks, which impart a great tone.  In comparison, many other picks I’ve tried make a flapping sound, a clicking sound, a scratching sound, etc.  When playing an electric guitar unamplified, I often hear the pick more than the note.  With the Guitar Craft pick, I barely hear any sound from the pick and only hear the note.

Mark

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I am looking for an expert who plays acoustic guitar and have some lyrics in PDF form so he/she can share it with me for learning practice.