Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: a parker poem  (Read 6403 times)

Offline trap

a parker poem
« on: May 08, 2006, 05:08:03 PM »
a parker will never give you a cramp-all it needs is a cord and an amp- from where i stand the're pretty nifty- thats why this is post number two fifty!  hows that john rooker?

a parker poem

jwrooker

a parker poem
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 05:41:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by trap

a parker will never give you a cramp-all it needs is a cord and an amp- from where i stand the're pretty nifty- thats why this is post number two fifty!  hows that john rooker?

And the crowd cheers a new Advanced User!

John Rooker
Olde Pharte Guitar Hacker
Rochester, NY
--------------
Parker NiteFly M
Gibson ES335 Light Burst
Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst
Gibson ES135 Vintage Sundburst
Alvarez acoustic
Vox AD15VT, AD50VT & UltraSound AG50DS3

a parker poem

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
a parker poem
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 07:05:45 PM »
Wow, Trap, I always thought of you as way senior to me. (I guess I just speak more often, even when it doesn't improve on silenence)

Congradulations on your advanced status, but you were always advanced in my book. And I always had a lot of respect for your posts--at least until that last "poem" !  [:D]

BTW, you know about the free Fly they give you when you achieve this status. John P will soon come knocking at your door with a camera crew for a personal "surprise" home delivery. Usually they come around 9 at night so be sure to keep your hair comed and wear nice PJ's. Are you choosing the Mojo or the Supreme?

Custom '03 Hardtail Artist ; Fly Deluxe 2000; Gibson ES137; 1974 K.Yari DY85; Waterproof SchecterDisposable; Martin Backpacker/paddle combo
A few Flys in my soup

a parker poem

Offline uburoibob

• Bob Martin 11:11
a parker poem
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 07:17:20 PM »
I have a lot of posts to get up there tonight.... I want the Parker Prize Patrol to come to MY house!

Bob Martin

2000 Parker Fly Artist Custom Hardtail  *  1999 Parker Fly Deluxe w/DiBurro Roland Mod Metallic Red  * 1998 Fly Classic in Transparent Emerald Green (thanks, Jim!) * 1998 Fly Classic in Transparent Dark Blue (thanks, Darren!) •  Now on a signature reduction program! Just the Flies, maam. *  www.rtmadvertising.com
1999 Parker Fly Artist Custom Hardtail Butterscotch -   2000 Fly Standard Classic in Cherry Red - http://bobmartin1111.com

a parker poem

jwrooker

a parker poem
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 07:41:28 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by uburoibob

I have a lot of posts to get up there tonight.... I want the Parker Prize Patrol to come to MY house!

Bob Martin

I'm afraid the Prize Patrol has gone the way of the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.  They never came to my house and I left the light on and everything.  However, my next door neighbor just signed up for guitar lessons so maybe that's where it went??  

Better be quiet..I hear Maggie Brooks is thinking of a Parker Tax..

Thank goodness Santa Claus is for real!

John Rooker
Rochester, NY
--------------
Parker NiteFly M
Gibson ES335 Light Burst
Alvarez acoustic

a parker poem

Offline uburoibob

• Bob Martin 11:11
a parker poem
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 10:36:53 PM »
Parker tax!!??? Say it ain't so? Doesn't she know that's regressive? We still haven't recovered from when Bob King upped the Parker tax years ago. And it was only gonna be for a year. Johnson should'a won, but he wasn't blond enough.

Bob

2000 Parker Fly Artist Custom Hardtail  *  1999 Parker Fly Deluxe w/DiBurro Roland Mod Metallic Red  * 1998 Fly Classic in Transparent Emerald Green (thanks, Jim!) * 1998 Fly Classic in Transparent Dark Blue (thanks, Darren!) •  Now on a signature reduction program! Just the Flies, maam. *  www.rtmadvertising.com
1999 Parker Fly Artist Custom Hardtail Butterscotch -   2000 Fly Standard Classic in Cherry Red - http://bobmartin1111.com

a parker poem

Offline jamrcat

a parker poem
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 01:43:29 AM »
Congrats Trap [:D] Just think it only seems like yesterday and you were one of those newbies like me! [:o)] Now look at you, up there with the "Old Pharte Guitar Hacker" It just brings tears to my eyes [|)] go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, I'm feeling ver klempt........
"A Fly for each hand!"

a parker poem

Offline trap

a parker poem
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 06:02:41 AM »
thanks guys, i'll take the congrats,and the fly supreme please!

a parker poem

jwrooker

a parker poem
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 06:35:52 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by uburoibob

Parker tax!!??? Say it ain't so? Doesn't she know that's regressive? We still haven't recovered from when Bob King upped the Parker tax years ago. And it was only gonna be for a year. Johnson should'a won, but he wasn't blond enough.

I'm glad Johnson is outta here.  He did enough damage with his stupid boat.

How about we propose a tax credit for each guitar?  They are dependents, we have to take care of them and keep them in new strings.  And a guitar health care plan thaat would pay the luthier bills.  I mean, it's only fair.  

John Rooker
Rochester, NY
--------------
Parker NiteFly M
Gibson ES335 Light Burst
Alvarez acoustic
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 06:37:54 AM by jwrooker »

a parker poem

jwrooker

a parker poem
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 06:37:12 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by trap

thanks guys, i'll take the congrats,and the fly supreme please!

Oh..FLY supreme?  We sent a Pizza Hut Supreme... OOPS!

John Rooker
Rochester, NY
--------------
Parker NiteFly M
Gibson ES335 Light Burst
Alvarez acoustic

a parker poem

Offline jamrcat

a parker poem
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 11:03:20 AM »
A pizza humm, well I guess it's the thought that counts [:D]

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to rack on the posts to get my pizza [:p]

Parker P36 (Red)
Adamas II 1982
Washburn RS-10V 1987
Fender Tele USA 1998
Korg AX1500G Toneworks
"A Fly for each hand!"

a parker poem

Offline trap

a parker poem
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 04:10:35 PM »
yes jamrcat,soon enough you'll be in the rarefied atmosphere of the advanced members and can enjoy your parker pizza with everything on it in our blessed company!

a parker poem

Offline DrJeff

a parker poem
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 10:56:32 PM »
I am so depressed. I just hit five-eight today and still a newbie. All those years wasted searching for Music Man forums. Guess I'll call Dominos and remember that its better late than never. Life is good! Congrats, Trap!'97 Nitefly SA
'78 Music Man Sabre II
'79 Music Man Sabre II
'83 Ovation Balladeer
Ampeg Reverberocket
Tech 21 Trademark 60
Crate CA125
Rgds,
Jeff

a parker poem

Offline David Tomkins

• Advanced Member
a parker poem
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2006, 10:08:50 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by DrJeff

I just hit five-eight today and still a newbie.

congrats on still learning some new tricks!!  its when the new tricks don't excite you that you know you are getting old!!
2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo signed by Steve Vai, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!

a parker poem

Offline jamrcat

a parker poem
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2006, 11:08:38 AM »
Dr Jeff, five - eight hmmm  I'm five - two! finally - I feeeeel good da^da^da^da^da^da^da,  Now don't go tellin' me your talking about your height [:D]
"A Fly for each hand!"