Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Thought this was worth mentioning  (Read 2107 times)

Offline loumt123

Thought this was worth mentioning
« on: May 09, 2006, 06:23:27 PM »
Well, I stumbled across an awesome guitar for the money today. It's no parker, but it's worth mentioning. It may be hard to believe, but...

A NJ series "Bich" guitar. It is neckthrough with an ebony fretboard..24 frets, and it really screams. Walnut stringers and it's solid as a rock. I played it and it felt like a guitar of double the price. Veryyyy high build quality. If anyone wants to try a nice guitar, check this baby out.

ps sorry i just noticed this shouldhave been posted in general discussion
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 07:39:45 PM by loumt123 »

Offline Goose_Bend

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 09:47:29 PM »
Are those the BC Rich's with the funky bodies. I played a BC Rich once at a store and I thought it was pretty crappy. I think the one one I played was a "MockingBird" model.

Offline jamrcat

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 10:06:37 PM »
I believe so, I owned a 1982 BC Rich Seagull and it was in my estimation the best guitar I've ever owned. Getting rid of it is one of the biggest regrets in my life! I've looked and searched for years tryin' to find another one. The Eagle was it's replacement. If any of you come across a Seagull (not the acoustic) let me know [8D]

I was told years ago that about every 80 to 100 guitars that are made like the "Bich" you'll come across one that is incredible. Maybe that's what you've found in this one!
"A Fly for each hand!"