Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Traynor YCV50 Blue  (Read 1662 times)

Offline bno

Traynor YCV50 Blue
« on: May 19, 2006, 09:30:35 PM »
I just picked one up.  I'm ecstatic.  Everything you've read about these is true.  An absolutely incredible amp for the money - off the chart.  If you like valve combo amps, this should be at the to of the short list.  I'll bet you'd have to spend $1500+ to match this in a boutique combo. Covers the full spectrum.  Loud enough to play a club date.  Portable enough to throw in the back seat.  The clean channel sparkles and the lead channel just sings.  I've found the soul mate for my Fly Deluxe.  Highly recommended.  Okay, I'm going to go back down to the dungeon and play some more....[:p]
'94 Fly Deluxe
Listen first, then play.

Traynor YCV50 Blue

Offline PatricBrown

• http://myspace.com/patrickronaldbrown
Traynor YCV50 Blue
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 05:06:07 PM »
I have the little 15 watter, with the 2 EL84's. I'm really impressed with the build quality and sound. Nice looking, with the wine red covering and oatmeal grill, and the chicken wire mesh is a nice touch, too. Nice and small and light, too. Surprisingly loud,,I can only imagine yours. It must really rock.[:)]

PS All the Traynor amps seem to be hitting home runs these days, according to reports from all quarters received. The 40 watter looks really nice too,,using the 2 5881's. Prices are right, too.

2005 Fly Deluxe Majik Blue
THD Univalve w/one12 Avatar Bottom(Eminence Private Jack)
Traynor YCV20WR
various & assorted other acoustic & electric
Home Studio
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 05:28:01 PM by PatricBrown »
http://www.myspace.com/patrickronaldbrown

2000 Fly Stealth Gray Hard Tail, 2000 Reverend Slingshot, THD Univalvew/one12 Avatar Bottom(Eminence Private Jack), Traynor YCV20WR, Ableton Suite 8, various & assorted other acoustic & electric, Home Studio

It is better to know than to believe.

Live is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get.