Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Thanks Vince...  (Read 4759 times)

Offline Lwinn171

Thanks Vince...
« on: July 29, 2006, 12:20:35 AM »
Great playing, man. So gald you posted it here (I found you from another thread). Really good stuff, and inspiring to hear...[8D]

Lawrence Winn
"42.7 percent of all statistics are made-up on the spot."
2001 Fly Classic, Green
Larivee Parlour Guitar
Several inferior others
Mesa Boogie MK IV
Marshall 2-12 cab

Lawrence Winn
2001 Classic, 98 Deluxe
various amps, various toys

Thanks Vince...

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
Thanks Vince...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 06:40:03 AM »
Blow your socks off stuff!

I was inspired.

Thanks again Vince for posting.Great link with fast download and your description of whats playing what helps a lot. [:)]

Custom '03 Hardtail Artist ; Fly Deluxe 2000; Gibson ES137; 1974 K.Yari DY85; Waterproof SchecterDisposable; Martin Backpacker/paddle combo;LarriveeParlor
A few Flys in my soup

Thanks Vince...

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
Thanks Vince...
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 06:54:32 AM »
Anyone who has any doubt about the Fly's versatility needs to hear WMD. Its hard to believe that piece is  all performed by the same guitarist(you rock). But its incredable to think that was all done by the same guitar (PF Classic rocks).

Custom '03 Hardtail Artist ; Fly Deluxe 2000; Gibson ES137; 1974 K.Yari DY85; Waterproof SchecterDisposable; Martin Backpacker/paddle combo;LarriveeParlor
A few Flys in my soup

Thanks Vince...

Offline 908ssp

Thanks Vince...
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 09:26:49 AM »
I watched the all the videos first and they don't do your musicianship justice because after listening the MP3 clips those are great songs and the solos sound terrific fitting in perfect and enhancing the song in every way. The videos concentrate on the flash and leave off too much melody which you have in abundance in the songs themselves. All the songs were cool I can't really pick a favorite, Thanks for posting.

[^]

Alex

« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 09:30:37 AM by 908ssp »
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG

Thanks Vince...

Offline Vince Genella

• http://www.vincegenella.net
Thanks Vince...
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 11:50:34 PM »
Hey guys! Thanks for the great comments and kind words! Parkers rule and so do the players!

V

11 year Parker User! Fly Mojo Green Tea Burst, Majik Blue Deluxe, Texas Tea Classic, Heather Grey MIDI Fly, Spanish Fly, NiteFly-M custom fit with a Fernandes Sustainer and a Roland GK-2... and a PM20.

US Music Clinician for Parker Guitars and Randall MTS Series Amps. For more info visit http://www.vincegenella.net
13 year Parker User! Fly Mojo Green Tea Burst, Majik Blue Deluxe, Texas Tea Classic, Heather Grey MIDI Fly, Spanish Fly, NiteFly-M custom fit with a Fernandes Sustainer and a Roland GK-2... and a PM20.

Thanks Vince...

Offline mightypudge

Thanks Vince...
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 09:37:32 AM »
Just checked out Vince's clips...again. Great stuff.