Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Thought you guys would enjoy this  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Wilmington only

Thought you guys would enjoy this
« on: September 21, 2006, 10:59:18 PM »
Post Deleted
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 07:40:34 AM by Wilmington only »
Fly Artist
Spanish Fly
Flybass Prototype #1
Flybass Prototype #2

Offline 908ssp

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 09:28:46 AM »
Wow thats terrific I would like to meet Ken one day.

What does the three way switch do? I haven't read or heard about it before. My bass doesn't have it everything is on all the time and I have to blend to suit. Which is OK if you're all by yourself in a nice quiet practice room but isn't as spontaneous as a switch.

[^]

Alex

Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 09:03:22 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Wilmington only

The switch was just a pickup selector for the magnetics. I recommended to Ken and Larry that we change it to a pan pot after doing the QC on the first 60 instruments.

There's no money above the fifth fret

Hey Mick would you consider adding an email (even if its just a temporary hotmail) to your forum profile? I wanted to ask you if you knew someone. It wouldn't be appropriate to post a private  third party's name on a public forum w/o their permission so i won't ask here.

If you don't want to be bothered, I understand---bill

Custom '03 Hardtail Artist ; Fly Deluxe 2000; Gibson ES137; 1974 K.Yari DY85; Waterproof SchecterDisposable; Martin Backpacker/paddle combo;LarriveeParlor;VoxAD30VT
A few Flys in my soup

Offline 908ssp

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 10:07:02 PM »
Hey Bill I wanted to email or personal message someone on this board the other day and they had nothing listed. Since we don't have personal messaging on this board you would have thought an email address of some kind would have been mandatory. I don't think I have ever run across that in any other board.

Alex

Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG