Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fly Deluxe Single 2  (Read 2066 times)

Offline BigMac5

Fly Deluxe Single 2
« on: March 11, 2005, 03:13:50 AM »
I wish this guitar was made available again.  It also, would be nice if demo videos were made of all your guitars.  Like the one for the Nitefly Mojo.  I am looking into buying a Strat in the future, but I would like to try the Fly Deluxe Single 2 before buying.  Ordering the guitar from the custom shop without trying it or at least seeing a demo first does not sit well with me.  This guitar I feel would complement my Fly Mojo well.

Fly Deluxe Single 2

Offline darkest_fugue

Fly Deluxe Single 2
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 07:12:44 AM »
6 tone choices with the new pull out tone pot is more than enough for me...i wanted a single 2 at one stage also....5 way switch for the single coil tones...but to be honest the only thing your missing with a new deluxe today would be 1 in between and middle coil sounds than 2 with the single 2...plus your getting the neck humbucker and 2 humbucker together tones....i prefer this set up to that of the fly single 2

Fly Deluxe Single 2

Offline 908ssp

Fly Deluxe Single 2
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 04:07:08 PM »
I don't remember ever seeing Fly Deluxe Single 2 I assume from the comments above it is a fly with a S/S/H pickup configuration? I have that on my Nitefly and with the stock picks it wasn't my cup of tea. I just couldn't tolerate the buzz for the singles and all the pick-ups were rather dull sounding which is pretty odd for a Parker. I changed them all the singles to Kinmans and the Hum to a Air Zone. It is a lot better know. The stock sounds on a Deluxe are rather bright so replacing a single coil strat is fairly easy with a double humbucker equipped Fly Deluxe.

1996 Parker Fly Deluxe
1998 Parker Fly Classic
200? Parker NiteFly S/S/H
2004 Maven Peal Ganesha
2004 Marshall 4x12 Scumbag
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG