Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A pair of Tvjones on a Parker...  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Mickey

A pair of Tvjones on a Parker...
« on: March 11, 2005, 07:25:42 AM »
Hello everybody, i've just seem that i'm not the only one who feels that his parker sound thin whit the Dimarzo pickups, well heres one, i really love my parker but i never use and its  because of the sound, i was thinking to replace the pickups for a pair of TVjones, i know it sounds crazy but my  playing style has chance since i bougth my fly back in 98', what i'm worry about is not only the space but the electronic system, i don't want to loose the piezo and i definitively don't want to use a pair of tv jones with an active circuit, can anybody help me?, i love my parker and i don't want to sell it (even that's what everybody tells me that i should do...), Thanks for your help!

Mickey

Offline 908ssp

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 11:47:19 AM »
I don't think Parkers sound thin. Turn your tone control down 25% and the tone thickens up nicely. I wouldn't hack up any Fly guitar I don't have any experience with the Korean models so if that is what your talking about sorry I can't help. Dimarzio will custom wind pickups for the Fly so there really isn't any reason to hack anything. I don't work for Dimarzio.

1996 Parker Fly Deluxe
2004 Maven Peal Ganesha
2004 Marshall 4x12 Scumbag
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 11:47:55 AM by 908ssp »
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG