Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FAQ  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
FAQ
« on: November 23, 2006, 09:04:37 PM »
1. Q: Hey, uh, dudes, My Band plays heavy, Heavy Medal. Can a Fly "do" Heavy Medal ?

A: Sure but to make it sound like your band ya have to feed it through a Troy built Chipper/Shredder.

2. Q: How do I change a spring

A: Ya just keep on turning that little wheel until the spring pops out through the front face of your 2000 dollar guitar. Then read the manual.

3. Q: Dear Ones,I am called Franco Borac. I am tru son of martered African King who buried a fortoune before he disappeared in jungle. I need quick cash to dig up it and then need more help from you rich Americans to secretly store millions of dollars. Shhh, Can I have your bank account numbers and social security numbers so I can share some of my money with you to shield it from the bad guys?

A: This is the Parker Forum. We don't have bank accounts. We only have Paypal accounts. We have no money cause we blow it all on ebay Fly's.

You could try the Fender Forum. They are more gullable but then again they are teens with even less money. The Gibson Forum is the goal mine. They are full of forty something wannaremebers that finally got the Harley and the Les Paul "Custom" guitar of their dreams but haven't discovered yet that the world has moved on and noone is watching them anymore. They won't care about you either so good luck, and how did you get my personal email?

« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 09:28:38 PM by Bill »
A few Flys in my soup

FAQ

jwrooker

FAQ
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 09:24:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill

1. Q: Hey, uh, dudes, My Band plays heavy, Heavy Medal. Can a Fly "do" Heavy Medal ?

A: Sure but to make it sound like your band ya have to feed it through a Troy built Chipper/Shredder.

2. Q: How do I change a spring

A: Ya just keep on turning that little wheel until the spring pops out through the front face of your 2000 dollar guitar. Then read the manual.

3. Q: Dear Ones, I am the son of a martered African King who buried a fortoune before he disappeared in the jungle and I need some quick cash to dig it up and then will need your help to secretly store  millions of dollars. Shhh, Can I have your bank account numbers and social security numbers so I can share some of my money with you to shield it from the bad guys?

A: This is the Parker Forum. We don't have bank accounts. We only have Paypal accounts. We have no money cause we blow it all on ebay Fly's.

Now, that's funny right there!

John Rooker
Rochester, NY
98 Fly Classic...coming soon!

FAQ

Offline sfw

FAQ
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 08:36:55 AM »
LOL

- Scott

Fly Artist (purchase fund started)
P6 Black
PM10; PM20; Franken-Fenders
Randall RM4,RT2/50 (1086, Clean, TopBoost)
Wiggles Murray, Barbie Electric w/matching mic, American Idol electric
- Scott

PM10; Few Nitefly's; Franken-Fenders
Wiggles Murray, Barbie Electric w/matching mic, American Idol electric, Pink Hello Kitty

FAQ

Offline ChicagoKid

• http://www.USCustomShop.com
FAQ
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 10:41:40 PM »

www.USCustomShop.com <coming soon>
www.USCustomShop.com <coming soon>