Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SWR California Blode  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Bill

• What is this ?
SWR California Blode
« on: December 07, 2006, 10:31:36 PM »
I Finally got one. Older one made in USA. I don't know what all the knobs do yet. I've played it with the Artist for 30 minutes.

Sounds fantastic. The Piezo sounds way better than my little 15watt practice aoustic amp. The piezo thru the Blonde sounds Very acoustic. The bass/low end is striking.

I would now for the first time be willing to use the guitar in piezo mode alone. It even makes the Vox (mag amp) sound way better(in combo mode). The moma bear came in today too. I haven't opened it yet. I wonder if I even still need it.

I have yet to try the Deluxe or plug in the mic.

I am soo stooooooked !
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

p.s.: thanks Alex for pointing out this amp !

Custom '03 Hardtail Artist ; Fly Deluxe 2000; Gibson ES137; 1974 K.Yari DY85; SchecterDisposable; Martin Backpacker/paddle combo;LarriveeParlor;VoxAD30VT
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 10:35:21 PM by Bill »
A few Flys in my soup

SWR California Blode

Offline CrazyChester

SWR California Blode
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 10:57:36 PM »
I had one of those. I loved it but while on loan to my son, his house (my rental) was burglarized while he and his room mates were asleep in the house.  They got my amp his amp and guitar and his roommate/ bandmates guitars basses and nobody heard a thing.  They came back two nights later, broke into the garage and got my lawnmower, weed eater, edger, and two boat motors.  I was Sooooo pissed.
CrazyChester followed me and he caught me in the fog...

SWR California Blode

Offline jamrcat

SWR California Blode
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 11:39:50 PM »
quote:
The moma bear came in today too. I haven't opened it yet. I wonder if I even still need it.

I have yet to try the Deluxe or plug in the mic.

I am soo stooooooked !
So many new toys, and so little time! Sounds like your going to have alot of fun Bill![:p]

Parker TR P-36 Modified, Fender Cyber Twin, Korg AX1500G, d-tar Mama Bear
jamrcat
Butte, Montana
Fly Coming Soon!
"A Fly for each hand!"