Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Southern Oregon-Medford, Grants Pass area  (Read 1885 times)

Offline tonio19

Southern Oregon-Medford, Grants Pass area
« on: January 28, 2007, 03:50:04 AM »
Hi, I am new to the forum, my name is Tony. I am 44 yrs old and like to play (mostly) classic rock, and blues/blues rock, but open to other styles. Other than thrash/death metal/hip-hop. I have a Hughes and Kettner Zentera, and a Marshall 6100 LM 30th anniversary. My main axe is a 79 Strat that I bought new while I has in high school. I also have an Ibanez Satriani with an original Floyd and a set of WCR pups (Goodwood bridge, Darkburst neck) and a Ibanez AE-450 electric acoustic nylon string (with a real narrow neck for a "Classic"). Of course there are some other "Disposable" guitars floating about like member "Bill" talks about, but no need to discuss them on the Parker forum. My cousin, who lives in Medford, and myself of course... are looking for some others to jam/play with in the Southern Oregon area.
 More to follow, of course. We are both interested in trying/playing/ owning some Parker music-makers. Not sure which models yet, but probably lean towards the Fly in its various incarnations. If you would be interested in talking, or getting together and playing....let me know.
 Tony
79 Strat w/ WCR SRV set
Gibson ES-339 "Fat neck"
03 Ibanez Satriani w/ WCR Darkburst/ Goodwood
83 Ibanez AE-450
Marshall 6100 LM 30 th Anniversary
 Anderson 20/45