Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: and then came twins  (Read 6511 times)

Offline ChicagoKid

• http://www.USCustomShop.com
and then came twins
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 10:52:20 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sfw

Jamie,  Are you saying you sent it to me for my Birthday present? You're the greatest :) Anyone around Louisville? I would love to see/hear it in person.

- Scott

Fly Artist (purchase fund started)
NiteFly '97
P6; PM10; PM20; Franken-Fenders
Wiggles Murray, Barbie Electric w/matching mic, American Idol electric, Pink Hello Kitty

Scott,
  Actually, it IS going to Louisville and I had you in mind the entire time. This is a great opportunity to show some local "love".

Don't start calling all over town looking for it. It will ship out soon. Email me and I will give you the specifics on where it's going and when (roughly) you can expect it to get there.

I hate to disrupt the "Artist Purchase Fund", but this really is an amazing guitar. The pictures don't do it justice and it plays and sounds so good. I've really become a huge fan of the SNF.

Talk to you soon... [;)]

www.USCustomShop.com <coming soon>

and then came twins

Offline portnoy

• http://www.facebook.com/pages/Huntingdon-United-Kingdom/MusicStreetUK/193947947906?ref=ts
and then came twins
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 01:02:02 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoKid

quote:
Originally posted by portnoy

the gold SNF, is looking darn sexy, i wonder who took the other one :-)

Kavan,

Kavan,
  Thanks for the feedback on the bay tonight.

To answer your question, I was wrong all along. There were never two... there were three. Triplets!

Obviously, my main man, Jay got one. Another has found a home in Kentucky, USA.

The third, and final, is resting peacefully at the custom shop and awaiting a good home. So, it's up for grabs!

If you wanna go "Gold"... it can be "Sold"

Gawd, I'm cheesy! [V]

no problem jamie, thanks for the cool parker gear. now i have 4 parker shirts[:D] 3 more to get[:p]

i am still considering a custom order, later this year i plan to start a fund to get one. i have you in mind since i have alot of trouble with sound tech. also you know alot more about what us parker "freaks" are on about.  ill email you about quotes later on in the year. once i have an idea of what im wanting.

Kavan,

07' Fly deluxe - ice blue burst
Marshall MG250DFX (GOING SOON!)
Marshall Vintage modern 100w head + 4x12 cabinet (COMING SOON)
Boss GT8
Boss Micro BR
Phirana cables
D'addario/DR strings
Apple Macbook C2D
2 Inferior guitars :-)

and then came twins

Offline TomL

• http://www.MystikNRG.com
and then came twins
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 01:01:40 PM »
did you make that snake? i've been thinking of going to pedalsnakes to have a couple made.

Tom

98 Fly Classic Trans Red
05 Fly Deluxe Dusty Black
71 Gibson ES-345 Walnut
62 Gibson SG/LesPaul
?? Epiphone Dreadnaught
63 Stella Acoustic (my 1st guitar)
Danelectro Electric "Baby" Sitar
Ibanez AEG1ONE Nylon
Hohner GT3

'82 Mesa Boogie Mark II w/SRO 12"
'81 Mesa Boogie Mark II w/SRO 12"
'65 Fender Bassman head in 1-12" custom cab

Those who can, do. Those who cannot, usually run the monitor mix.

www.MystikNRG.com
Tom

98 Fly Classic Trans Red
99 Fly Jazz Trans Red
97 Fly Concert Trans Butterscotch
98 Fly Artist Trans Butterscotch

Those who can, do. Those who cannot, usually run the monitor mix.

http://www.MystikNRG.com/

and then came twins

Offline Paul Marossy

• Excuse me while I kiss The Fly
and then came twins
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 02:57:08 PM »
Gee, I totally missed how many guitars you had in that picture the first time around! Do you really play all of those at a gig?!

__/\\/\\__PJM__/\\/\\__
www.DIYguitarist.com
www.myspace.com/j201jams

and then came twins

Offline lespaulreedsmith

and then came twins
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 05:39:13 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by TomL

did you make that snake? i've been thinking of going to pedalsnakes to have a couple made.

Tom

It is cable wrap that comes from Radio Shack for automotive sound use when they bundle cables in an auto install. Flex tubing with a slice down the side and you put all your cables on the inside. EBay may have it...

I'm a loner... a rebel. There's things about me you couldn't know... things about me you SHOULDN'T know...
I'm a loner... a rebel. There's things about me you couldn't know... things about me you SHOULDN'T know...

and then came twins

Offline lespaulreedsmith

and then came twins
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 05:46:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Marossy

Gee, I totally missed how many guitars you had in that picture the first time around! Do you really play all of those at a gig?!

well, I can't afford the 5 necked Parker Fly (ala Rick Neilson) so I just hang all 5 of these around my neck and...

Not really. These just rotate their way in on any given gig for whatever I'm doing. Sometimes acoustic only sets are what the Breedloves are for or just strumming around of course...
Actually I only have one of these on stage at once generally and I haven't broken a string in literally years so backup guitars aren't usually out of their cases...

and then came twins

Offline Paul Marossy

• Excuse me while I kiss The Fly
and then came twins
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »
quote:
Actually I only have one of these on stage at once generally and I haven't broken a string in literally years so backup guitars aren't usually out of their cases...

Ah, I see. I used to use one acoustic and two electrics at a gig some years ago when I was in a band. That was kind of a pain, especially being the pre-Parker Fly era. [:(]

__/\\/\\__PJM__/\\/\\__
www.DIYguitarist.com
www.myspace.com/j201jams