Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Trade Tube amp for Parker???  (Read 1476 times)

Offline 313ryans

Trade Tube amp for Parker???
« on: February 20, 2007, 06:41:41 PM »
Before I put money down on an ebay Nitefly, I want to see if anyone is interested in trading their extra Parker for my Sovtek Mig 100H tube amp head and Sovtek cabinet (4 x 10" speakers).  It has new tubes.  These are very, very powerfull amps.  

They have very simple control options.  If you play a Parker, you don't need much tone help.  My Modulus Strat is very similar sounding to the Parker SA Fly with Duncans.  It sounds great, the presence, treble, bass, middle are all turned from 5 to 6 on the Sovtek.

If you are seriously interested I can record sound samples (chords, notes...not your favorite EMO band) to your specifications using my effects and my Modulus.  I have seen the Mig 100H heads alone go for over $600, and mine is Mint (aside from smudged Sovtek Logo).  Its trade value is +-$800.  

Also for your consideration, a 400W 6/8 ohm Peavey Standard split channel head with great EQ options, and a (4x 10") speaker cabinet worth $250-300.

An E-Mu Emax II old school-ish sampler/synth, worth $2-400.

An Alesis Quadraverb plus multieffect rack unit ( reverb, gate, tap tempo, etc) worth $75.

A Roland MC-50 microcomposer for all your MIDI needs, worth $150-200.

A rare Boss PS-2 pitch shifter/delay pedal.  An upgrade over many of today's "tone fattening" pedals... worth $80-100.

I also have some sportsman stuff, for the Nugent types.

I want one with the Parker tremelo, but if you have a nice Korean one with the Wilkinson I would consider it. I prefer wood tones,black, silver, with at least one humbucker.

I live very close to Detroit(1 mile west of telegraph/plymouth rd) for "shipping the heavy stuff" concerns.

Offline 313ryans

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 10:06:07 AM »
I am going to bid by 5 pm today, so if you are interested please hurry.

I have a pic @ guitargearheads (mainly of my guitars), with the Sovtek in the background. Another shows the Quadraverb/emax in the back.

http://www.guitargearheads.com/modules/xcgal/displayimage.php?pid=710&album=lastup&cat=&pos=5

Offline 313ryans

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 07:23:10 AM »
Fine, I did'nt want you guys to play with my toys anyways.  Screw you guys i'm goin home.

...Got a basic Nitefly.  Alder I believe...no piezo version.  Did not want one really. Gotta drive from Mi to Fla to get it.  Just happen to be goind there on winter break.  It is black with the vibrato/sperzels I like.  H/S/S configuration.

Someday I will save my pennies for that Flymojo...

Offline jamrcat

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 08:31:32 AM »
quote:
Fine, I did'nt want you guys to play with my toys anyways. Screw you guys i'm goin home.
Please do! [xx(]

01' Parker Fly Classic w/SD Black Backs
Korg AX1500G, D-Tar Mama Bear

jamrcat
Butte, Montana
"A Fly for each hand!"

jwrooker

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 09:29:54 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by simonlock

Rickey, I think he was quoting Eric Cartman in what was supposed to be good humour.

At any rate, enjoy the Nitefly 313ryans. Please keep the humour more civil, we keep this forum clean for a reason. Besides not everyone watches South Park.

A smiley would have helped his cause. [:D]

John
[img=left]http://jwrooker.com/images/parkerforum/parkersicon.jpg[/img=left]
98 Fly Classic w/Gen 1's..98 Fly Classic w/Gen 2's
03 Fly Mojo..02 NiteFly M w/Duncans
96 Fly Standard (Thanks, Simon!)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:30:19 AM by jwrooker »