Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 07' fly deluxe band demo recording  (Read 1516 times)

Offline portnoy

• http://www.facebook.com/pages/Huntingdon-United-Kingdom/MusicStreetUK/193947947906?ref=ts
07' fly deluxe band demo recording
« on: March 05, 2007, 03:48:03 PM »

LINK: www.myspace.com/kavanprice

Guitarist: Kavan Price

Band: Currently havent settled on a name, were going as "Nightmare Operetta" at the moment

Music Syle: Progressive rock/metal (i think?)

Guitar(s): 2007 Fly deluxe in ice blue burst

Pups: 2nd Gen Dimarzio's

Amp/boxes/rig: None

Method recorded: ive recorded this with a Boss micro BR

Short comment:

this is a song we're working on at the moment, i have recorded the 2 guitar parts that are in the beginning, the 2nd guitarist needs to lay down his track over the top and the 3rd guitarist needs to lay his DIstorted parts at the end.

Both guitars are recorded with the parker, No effects used on the Piezos, thats what it really sounds like, even better amped! the 2nd guitar is recorded with bridge pickup with the super clean effect that is built into the micro BR. there are a couple of mistakes. but we're getting there[:D]

i shall have a couple more demos added soon hopefully

Kavan,

Fly deluxe - ice blue burst, Ibanez DMM1 daron malakian signature model,   01 gibson gothic explorer. Marshall MG250DFX, Boss GT8 Processor, Apple Macbook Core2duo 2ghz/1gb/SD/80gig, Boss Micro BR

Offline BrainWorm

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 12:06:02 AM »
Sounds like a decent start to a song, and what a good demonstration of the piezo sound. The strings almost sounded larger than the .009 size set. I had to listen to the song a third time to catch the second guitar. Nice blending in.

"Brainverms come crawling and creeping and eat you when you're sleeping."
"Brainverms come crawling and creeping and eat you when you're sleeping."