Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: UK, West Sussex  (Read 3719 times)

Offline David Tomkins

• Advanced Member
UK, West Sussex
« on: May 18, 2007, 08:10:40 AM »
I'm in a covers band now and we will be playing at the Chichester inn, West st, Chichester on Sat 30th June.  And also at the Bognor Rox show on the seafront, Sat 21 July.

2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!
2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo signed by Steve Vai, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!

UK, West Sussex

Offline sfw

UK, West Sussex
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »
Man I wish I could make the show, because it would mean I was in the UK then drinkin' a pint, not slaving away at work in the US.

- Scott

Fly Artist (purchase fund started)
NiteFly '97
P6; PM10; PM20; Franken-Fenders
Wiggles Murray, Barbie Electric w/matching mic, American Idol electric, Pink Hello Kitty
- Scott

PM10; Few Nitefly's; Franken-Fenders
Wiggles Murray, Barbie Electric w/matching mic, American Idol electric, Pink Hello Kitty

UK, West Sussex

Offline guitarmanuk

UK, West Sussex
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »
Hey David.  My parents live in Storrington, so not that far away from you, and I have a cousin in Bognor Regis (not that I have seen him for over 20 years!).  Unfortunatly, I am playing with my own band on both those dates otherwise I would have combined a trip to see the folks and come to see you.  It would have been great to meet you.  Let me know of any other gigs you get as I do get down to your neck of the woods from time to time.

David

1997 Parker Fly Classic transparent Teal Green

www.dancineasy.co.uk my wedding/function band
www.saxandguitar.co.uk my sax and guitar duo
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 05:12:05 PM by guitarmanuk »
David

1997 Parker Fly Classic transparent Teal Green
1997 Parker Fly Concert Butterscotch

UK, West Sussex

Offline David Tomkins

• Advanced Member
UK, West Sussex
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 09:42:31 AM »
well, they chucked me out of that band but they are still playing the cheers bar on the seafront on 26th ocober.  Vinyl Tap is the name and i'll be there (i've forgiven them)

2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!
2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo signed by Steve Vai, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!