Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SUBMIT TO THE FAQ  (Read 4607 times)

Offline justwatching

SUBMIT TO THE FAQ
« on: July 15, 2008, 07:45:11 PM »
Did we miss something?
Do you have what it takes to be insightful and witty, all at the same time?
If so...
Click on my profile, and send me an e-mail.

disclaimer
1) No personal opinions!
2) If you do not have enough posts to send me an e-mail. Get busy, make some friends, and get the required number of posts. Unfortunately I don't fancy spam, and will not post my e-mail address on any forum.
3) I have a weird sense of humor, if you don't get it, please laugh anyway.
4) I may/will be a few issues with grammar. ( Laugh now!) I was not hired to be grammatically correct, so please don't ask me to fix them. Eventually I will spot and fix as necessary.

carpe vola
carpe vola
And remember, if you are ever lost, you are always directly above the center of the earth.

Re: SUBMIT TO THE FAQ

Offline bembamboo

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 08:54:15 PM »
RE:  FORWARD LEANING TREMOLO BRIDGE POSTS ON FLY ARTIST AND OTHER PARKER MODELS.  hey there just watching.  could you help several of us get a clear history on the parker factory fix for forward-leaning tremolo bridge posts, costs, who to contact ("terry?"), where to send the guitar for repair, likelihood of success, when the problem 1st became apparent (earlier than 2009?) and what models are affected by the problem.  This seems to be a reasonable post for the FAQ section.  Thank you for any light you can shed on this problem which renders the guitar unplayable, it appears.

I shall email parker customer support now.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 09:38:14 PM by bembamboo »

Offline bembamboo

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 09:30:51 AM »
no further response from parker, this FAQ guy, or other forum members. geeeez :'(

Offline mountaindewaddict

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 12:39:40 PM »
bembamboo, justwatching was one of the main Customer Service guys at Parker / USM.  But he hasn't worked there for years (he went to DBZ guitars).  I'm not sure who is tending the forum now, but I think it might be Bill, the head IT guy for Parker.
Casey

Gear: Parker Fly Deluxe, Parker PDF60, Way Huge, Digitech / Hardwire, Line 6, Source Audio,T-Rex, and TC Electronic Pedals, Egnater amps, other stuff... God Bless!

Offline jd84mc884qb

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »
I do and I sent this issue to Terry who responded in this post.

Offline bembamboo

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »
thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see leaning bridge discussion and reply from parker in TECH TALK for flys and niteflys at least, manufactured 1993-2003 (30,000 guitars) or perhaps 1993-2009, jan. 20 , 2014, from billy t (parker senior spokesman)

also see below "refined v. prerefined" locked thread below.  it is still not clear whether the problem was remedied in 2003 acquisition or  finally in 2009, per parkers 1/20/14 response in TECH TALK concerning leaning bridge posts, niteflys.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 01:49:16 AM by bembamboo »

Offline Piplodocus

• Well Parkers are a better addiction than skag...
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »
2004 Fly Mojo Flame (TTBB), 2014 Fly Mojo Flame (TBB), 2001 Customized Midifly (w/Tripleplay), 2001 HSS Swamp Ash Nitefly SA (NFVSA/SB), 2000 Mahogany Nitefly (NFVM/TR), 2007 Southern Nitefly (BS), mostly all modded, Bareknuckle pickups, and also a "needs work" shagged 97 Maple Nitefly...