Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Making Music In Your Mind  (Read 3246 times)

Offline JONATHANZJEEPZ

Making Music In Your Mind
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 07:49:48 PM »
Much interesting ...You know, i find it very intriguing that a graphic artists  friend of mine (as well as other artistic /creative fields)  has this to deal with too Simon...i find that playing/or listening to other instruments thus applying new boundries/rules on fretboard  yields fresh material...my roland gr20 has been a blast! in this area...ya know though other days sitting around a campfire with my old epi with friends or a  new drumming circle formed downtown has been invigorating.  i guess i draw this energy from alot of  areas...I lived in Montreal for awhile....every saturday in the city park we  played the tam tams...i think im gonna go play.....good reading  guys..love  the psyche of it all!
65 GUILD ARCHTOP/2000   BIG APPLE AMERICAN STANDARD STRAT/fender  12 string/epi black 6 string/64 GIBSON EXPLORER AMP/MARSHALL 2X12  VALVESTATE/IBANEZ CUSTOM/80"S PEAVEY 2X12 AMP/VOX TONELAB/ROLAND GR20 SYNTH/Fostex 16  track yadda yadda...and soon to arrive 2000 RUBYRED PARKER FLY DE-LUXE!