Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: UK friend seeks Parker Supreme  (Read 1850 times)

Offline ravenbran

UK friend seeks Parker Supreme
« on: August 30, 2005, 01:24:50 PM »
A friend in London is looking for a Parker guitar made before they merged with Washburn, ideally the Parker Supreme.  He claims, however, that there are only a few for sale in the UK, and those few cost double or triple the price of the ones available in the States.  He asked me to look for one in New York, and I thought I'd check Manny's first, but in case anyone here has one for sale, or any advice, et cetera, I'd be very grateful.  All I know about the brand is what he's told me, so extra information would be most happily received :)

Thanks!

Offline 908ssp

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 03:57:02 PM »
Welcome to the Parker board even if your only here to buy your friend a guitar. You should invite him to join the board. [:D]

We have a few British members and while they do report them costing more it isn't three times as much. Also someone posted a honey colored Mojo flame in England in the Fly section which I would rather have then a Supreme. Try Gbase search it is on line multi dealer listing see if you can find what he wants there. Also your friend might want to be educated about the differences between the pre and post Washburn connection. There is no evidence I have seen any superiority of the earlier guitars. [^]

Alex
1996 Parker Fly Deluxe
1998 Parker Fly Classic
1999 Parker NiteFly S/S/H NFV7
2005 Emerald Acoustic X10
2004 Maven Peal Ganesha
2004 Marshall 4x12 Scumbag
Alex

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r245/908ssp/ThumbNails/_1010802.jpg[/IMG