Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Codename Dragonfly  (Read 48113 times)

Offline nangillala

• http://www.kinsai-music.de
Codename Dragonfly
« Reply #210 on: July 22, 2009, 09:21:35 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sfw

I would say this string alone shows why it is so difficult to do a 7 string Parker ( or any Parker design ). One, everyone loves or hates everyone else's suggestion for a bridge

I just wanted to throw in a new idea, not argue with anyone about the "best bridge". For me, it's just: Vibrato/No Vibrato (and the latter wouldn't make me buy this product). I would think who ever decides which bridge to put on a Fly has enough knowledge to choose one wisely...
Looking for a Stealth - If you have one for sale please contact me.

Codename Dragonfly

Offline mountaindewaddict

Codename Dragonfly
« Reply #211 on: July 22, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »
Billy T brings up a good point at the bottom of page 8 (without actually saying it), that there are likely scores of new Fly's sold every month and those happy owners never once even bother to look for an online forum.  The fact is, without being part of USM/Parker sales team, we have NO IDEA how many guitars (of any kind) they are selling.

We need to be honest about our perspective and what we REALLY KNOW vs. what we think we know.

Casey

Gear: Parker Fly Deluxe (in Ruby Red), Digitech GNX4, other stuff...
God Bless!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:32:45 AM by mountaindewaddict »
Casey

Gear: Parker Fly Deluxe, Parker PDF60, Way Huge, Digitech / Hardwire, Line 6, Source Audio,T-Rex, and TC Electronic Pedals, Egnater amps, other stuff... God Bless!