Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Whats Your Favorite Guitar  (Read 8139 times)

Offline Mivida

Whats Your Favorite Guitar
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 02:46:05 PM »
Thanks for the reply.I guess what I like most about the Jem is its style.That flower inlay in the neck is cool.It would be tizzy if parker would do something like that.You think Vai would ever leave Ibanez for a Parker guitars?

Offline Goose_Bend

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 06:00:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Mivida

Thanks for the reply.I guess what I like most about the Jem is its style.That flower inlay in the neck is cool.It would be tizzy if parker would do something like that.You think Vai would ever leave Ibanez for a Parker guitars?

Doubt it, Ibanez probably pays a lot of cash.

Offline Mivida

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 06:04:44 PM »
I don't own a parker,but I want one really bad.I can't afford a new one ,does anyone know of a good place on the net to get a used one.Thanks[:I]

Offline uburoibob

• Bob Martin 11:11
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »
i find ebay to be pretty effective.

Bob

2000 Parker Fly Artist Custom Hardtail  *  1999 Parker Fly Deluxe w/DiBurro Roland Mod Metallic Red  * 1998 Fly Classic in Transparent Dark Blue (thanks, Darren!) •  Now on a signature reduction program! Just the Flies, maam. *  www.rtmadvertising.com
1999 Parker Fly Artist Custom Hardtail Butterscotch -   2000 Fly Standard Classic in Cherry Red - http://bobmartin1111.com

Offline loumt123

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2006, 10:06:14 PM »
my favorite guitar is my nitefly m, followed by my godin multiac jazz.

if i needed a guitar i could beat up for cheap, i would go with an ltd...It just clicked with me how affordable and reliable they are. I mean, a 24 fret lespaul or sg shaped guitar with emgs and good tuners...less then a pm10...tempting.

Offline jamrcat

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2006, 11:32:28 PM »
quote:
does anyone know of a good place on the net to get a used one.

I bought mine on ebay for half the price of a local guitar store. Decide what you want and watch, make sure to check out the seller info and decide what you can pay! Also players here on the forum sell from time to time and probably have the best deals! Goodluck!

Oh...my favorite all time guitar was a 1974 BC Rich Seagull. Handmade by the man himself. I've regretted selling it ever since. Looked for one for years but never found one in decent shape. It was the predecessor to the Eagle. [:(] Mine ended up in a display case in Santa Rosa, CA. Apparently someone from the Doobie Brothers retired it! [V]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 11:35:04 PM by jamrcat »
"A Fly for each hand!"

Offline bostjan

• http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_L3tSnijvtzp0yjselCuPrmUti1/crMEW
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2006, 11:46:22 PM »
I just played a CA.  WOW!

Before Parker, I guess I played Washburns the most.

Offline PatricBrown

• http://myspace.com/patrickronaldbrown
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2006, 07:23:07 AM »
My Fly Deluxe. Before that, my Reverend Slingshot. It's now number 2, which is ok. I hope, in the not too far future, to have only those two, before, of course, any other Parkers come into the stable. I just have one acoustic, and am not thinking of these in this context. I'd like, maybe a better acoustic, but the one I have is ok.

2005 Fly Deluxe Majik Blue
THD Univalve w/one12 Avatar Bottom(Eminence Private Jack)
Traynor YCV20WR
Line6 Flextone III(one 12)
various & assorted other acoustic & electric
Home Studio
http://www.myspace.com/patrickronaldbrown

2000 Fly Stealth Gray Hard Tail, 2000 Reverend Slingshot, THD Univalvew/one12 Avatar Bottom(Eminence Private Jack), Traynor YCV20WR, Ableton Suite 8, various & assorted other acoustic & electric, Home Studio

It is better to know than to believe.

Live is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get.