Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Parker players faves  (Read 1698 times)

Offline David Tomkins

• Advanced Member
Parker players faves
« on: September 07, 2005, 11:15:09 AM »
interesting to see how our choice of fave players indicates the mindset of a parker player.
all of the players seem to be very talented/ innovators/ "guitarists' guitarists".
nothing unusual, you might think, but how might this thread turn out like if it was on the fender/ gibson site?  a list of "classic rock" guitarists.
Many fave fender guitarists would not be as virtuosic (is that a word?) but inspirational - hank, eric, dave g, kurt, etc
jimi and yngwie are virtuosic, but i think you can see what i am getting at.
2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo signed by Steve Vai, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!

Parker players faves

Offline David Tomkins

• Advanced Member
Parker players faves
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 11:16:19 AM »
wow!  i managed to justifiably get yngwie and jimi in the same sentence!  a first!!
2005 Green Quilted Maple Custom Mojo signed by Steve Vai, 2006 Parker Fly T-Shirt, 2006 Parker Fly Baseball Cap.  A triple-whammy of Parker goodness!!

Parker players faves

Offline crisden

• http://www.dividedskymusic.com
Parker players faves
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 11:36:27 AM »
Well, I think its no mistake that a trend amongst Parker players is innovation. Innovation transcends all genres and styles of music, and is the foundation on which Ken Parker's ideas are based.
Crisden

Divided Sky
www.dividedskymusic.com
absorb--accept--embrace

Clips available at www.dividedskymusic.com and www.myspace.com/dividedskymusic