Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
TECH TALK / Re: Will a bare knuckle F spaced Black Dog fit in my Mojo?
« Last post by JamieCrain on May 04, 2019, 07:24:52 PM »
Mmm that’s interesting. The JB on my Nitefly is hotter than all the pups in my other guitars except maybe the Illuminators in the Majesty. It has a very full sound.
But I do believe that tonal differences in high output pups are quite minimal anyways.  A tweak of EQ is often all that is required to even out disparities. With modelling gear and patches, that’s a very simple task.

I will be interested to hear if the BK BD sounds very different to the JB.  Perhaps do a pre/post change vid?
« Last post by loudlikelove on May 03, 2019, 11:40:34 PM »
Curious what you don’t like about the JB?

It sounds pretty weak and all mids.  I raised it closer to the strings which upped the output, but my suhr with a thorn bucker just sounds way bigger, more open and less congested.  I initially was curious if the Piezo powerchip may have been changing the tone, but i direct wired it and it was no different.  It's just the JB. 
« Last post by JamieCrain on May 03, 2019, 04:54:24 PM »
Curious what you don’t like about the JB?

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / Re: Changes to Mojo Midi
« Last post by MILO on May 03, 2019, 07:40:27 AM »
Much appreciation to you such an extraordinary aggregate for your proposition! It has been truly overpowering to find a few solutions concerning how the Ghost piezo causes more crosstalk and doesn't work remarkably
TECH TALK / Will a bare knuckle F spaced Black Dog fit in my Mojo?
« Last post by loudlikelove on May 02, 2019, 12:41:37 AM »
Love my Mojo but not that JB!  Was thinking of dropping a trembucker Pearly gates in there, but i really love the black dog by bare knuckle.  Would the 52.9mm Fit if i was to get rid of the wings and dremel the corners?
PARKER CLASSIFIEDS / 2004 Parker Nitefly Mojo for Sale
« Last post by billlozon on May 01, 2019, 02:35:17 PM »
Up for sale for $1550 is my beautiful 2004 Nitefly Mojo. No nicks, scrapes or blemishes. Solid mahogany body with a composite bolt-on neck and fingerboard. 22 stainless steel frets, 25 inch scale, Sperzel locking tuners, Seymour Duncan pups, coil-split and the Fishman 6 element Piezo system for acoustic tones. The well regarded padded Parker gig bag and trem arm are included. It's a dream to play but it's not getting the use it deserves since I acquired my pre-refined Fly. Continental US Shipping only from SC $65.  Ping me for photos or with any questions.
I am interested in this if it's still available :-)
Have sent PM.
BASSES / Re: NBD - 2003 FB4!
« Last post by SynapticGroove on April 29, 2019, 01:31:41 AM »
Thanks everyone!

@Patzag, sorry man, I tried using Google Drive first and couldn't get the images to show up in the post at all!

No issue.  I'm just happy you are enjoying it.  What you are describing in your review is the same thing I felt when I played that Washburn model.  Same tone description.  Fat and light at the same time.  I hope to be able to play one some day!

I hope you can too!
« Last post by Patzag on April 28, 2019, 05:55:29 PM »
Thanks everyone!

@Patzag, sorry man, I tried using Google Drive first and couldn't get the images to show up in the post at all!

No issue.  I'm just happy you are enjoying it.  What you are describing in your review is the same thing I felt when I played that Washburn model.  Same tone description.  Fat and light at the same time.  I hope to be able to play one some day!
« Last post by SynapticGroove on April 27, 2019, 10:25:55 AM »
Thanks everyone!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10