Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Hi everyone, I decided to install led strips in my guitar cabinets and the results are awesome. All controlled via alexa and or an app. Took me about 2 hours to run the wiring nice and clean. I am an electrician so that does help  :D 
The blue painters tape with the two empty cases:
Future Home: Parker Nylon Fly (arriving Friday 7-27-18)
Future Home: Parker DFMV7 7 String MaxxFly. Currently at Shazrock paint getting a candy lime green color. I did install a midi system in it and pulled all the hardware out for Shazrock so it will be nice having the holes I made painted over and it will give it a factory look!

Hmmm, Candy Lime Green... I can see the appeal.  :D

And congratulations finding a Nylon!

Greetings...
Nef

Thank you! Sharon at Shazrock is an amazing painter and the guitar is going to be eye catching. It was originally emerald green which isn't radical enough for a 7 string parker  :D
That's a lot of work! Glad to see someone still using the Axon. Those things were tanks, and they supported the "rack" idea, which I still miss.
I haven't plugged in my Axon in 2 years!

Agreed and the tracking with the ghost system is almost flawless. I use the midi in/out to usb to control it via laptop to tweak each guitar. The sounds are impressive!
Custom Parker Guitars / Re: Finally! I won a Parker Nylon fly on Ebay.!
« Last post by Nefarius on July 25, 2018, 03:55:17 PM »
Hmmm, Candy Lime Green... I can see the appeal.  :D

And congratulations finding a Nylon!

Greetings...
Nef
« Last post by jb63 on July 25, 2018, 11:17:18 AM »
That's a lot of work! Glad to see someone still using the Axon. Those things were tanks, and they supported the "rack" idea, which I still miss.
I haven't plugged in my Axon in 2 years!
PARKER CLASSIFIEDS / Re: [SOLD] 2008 Parker Fly Deluxe in Tangerine
« Last post by yucafrita on July 25, 2018, 05:07:08 AM »
Thanks Nef!

She will have a nice home with some other non-Parker guitars (should take a picture then) and will be played as well.

Cheers,
Andreas
PARKER CLASSIFIEDS / Re: [SOLD] 2008 Parker Fly Deluxe in Tangerine
« Last post by Nefarius on July 25, 2018, 02:36:06 AM »
Payment was there yesterday evening, all packed up last night, ready for heading to the DHL shop before going to work.

Thanks and congratulations to yucafrita! I hope you play it as much as it should be played. Which is more or less all the time. ;D
(I will contact you with tracking information later today.)

Greetings...
Nef
Thank you all so much and when it comes in I will clean, re-string and take pics.

I used to own a 98 majik blue fly and I sold it because I went strictly to 7 string guitars and even acquired a rare dfmv7 which is currently at shazrock paint getting a candy lime green finish and I installed the ghost hexpander midi that is just awesome with an axon ax100 MKII. Then I got the itch because nothing played like my 98 fly. So within two months i sold my caparison and purchased a 2008 pearl white fly and a 98 fly all orignal in teal. The 08 plays great but there is something about the teal guitar that brings me home like my majik blue did and most likely because ken and his shop were building the guitars. My pearl white I installed also a graphtec midi and made a "spring edition" theme. Gold sperzels, gold bridge and hardware. Custom painted the back plate etc.. pics are coming, I have alot to show and it's great to be back on the forums again with other whom love these incredible guitars!
« Last post by ParkerPlayer on July 24, 2018, 10:08:34 PM »
Congratulations !  can you send a link to the ebay pics?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]